Soothe the ache - Spencer Reid/Trans Male Reader

¡Smut!Spencer has wanted a baby with you for a long time and he may make it.

Spencer wanted a baby.
He'd been daydreaming about having a child of his own for awhile, even more so as of late. He wanted it more than ever, and he wanted it with you.
After seeing you holding Emily and JJ's baby, watching as you cooed at the little boy and the way his tiny hand curled around your finger, he wanted nothing more than to see you holding his child like that.
He couldn't even pay attention to what you were saying in the car, too wrapped up in his own fantasies to make any sense of what you were saying.
He couldn't stop thinking about what it would feel like to get as deep as possible, his hips being snug with yours as you mewl and squeeze around him, milking his cock for all it's worth, finally getting to fill you with everything he had.
It's like he needed it. He could feel it running through his veins, the primal urge to breed you was taking over any sensible thoughts he had.
As soon as you entered the apartment, he was on you.
Your surprised gasp was muted by his lips on yours, his body pushing yours against the wall, his hands locking around your wrists and pinning them above your head. You can feel him against your stomach, his hips jutting out to grind against you as his tongue slips into your warm mouth.
He parts from you, taking no longer than five seconds to nudge your chin up and fit his head into the crook of your neck, his lips immediately going to work on your soft, sensitive skin. He sucks and licks and nips, creating mark after mark, claiming your body as his.
"S-Spence." You manage to choke out, your nails digging into the palms of your hands as he sucks over your pulse point. "Baby, are you a-alright?"
He only hums in response, his teeth sinking into your flesh, lips wrapping over the chunk of skin and sucking hard until you were whimpering and shying away.
He pulls back, satisfied to see he had successfully marked you.
"Want to fuck you." He pants, his eyes wide and almost pleading. "Can I fuck you, please? Fill you up until your tummy is all swollen with my babies." His hand brushes over the middle of your stomach, almost like he's imagining what it'd look like all big and round.
"Babies? What?" You mutter confusedly, your arms falling onto his shoulders when he removes his hands from your wrists.
"Mhm hm." He eagerly nods, rushing forward to connect his lips with yours.
You quickly bring your hand up, holding it over his mouth to keep him at a distance.
"Spence, look at me." His eyes snap open, still foggy with lust. "Is that really what you want... do you really want to have kids with me?" You hesitantly ask.
You weren't opposed to the idea, not at all, you just weren't sure if this is what he really wanted. He could just be saying stuff without releasing it, the amount of times he's sputtered the most random things when he was turned on was countless. You couldn't tell if this was Spencer, or his lust.
"Yes, want that more than anything." He lets out a breathy sigh, no longer acting as frantic and needy. "Really, I've wanted this for so fucking long." He confesses.
"Take me to the bedroom."
He wastes no time, grabbing your hand and tugging you down the hall as fast as he could. He doesn't even close the door, simply picking you up and tossing you onto the mattress. You let out a giggle as you bounce, shifting so your forearms were flat against the bed and you could look at Spencer.
He pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it onto the floor before crawling onto the bed. He looks completely feral, his chest glistening with sweat, his hair in disarray, and his pupils so big you could barely see his hazel irises.
His lips meet yours once he's hovered over you. On his hands and knees, he nips at your bottom lip, pulling it into his mouth and suckling on the plump flesh.
"Are you sure this is okay?" He cautiously asks after he parts from you, his swollen lips parted to let small pants escape.
"It's more than okay, Spence." You choose to reply, hooking one of your arms around his neck and pulling him down, smearing your lips against his.
His hands go to your pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them before tugging them down your legs. You lift your hips, helping him pull them off and toss them onto the floor.
He moves onto your shirt next, too impatient to undo each of the buttons, instead grabbing each side and ripping it straight down the middle.
Your gasp is muffled by his tongue as he tears the torn fabric off your body, your underwear succumbing to the same fate soon after.
Minutes later his pants and boxers are discarded onto the floor, his hand gripping the base of his cock while lining the head up with your dripping hole. Your slickness drips around the head, seeping down the side of his cock. It's messy and wet, but he loves every second of it. The heat, the slick sound it makes when he finally snaps his hips forward, filling you to the brim. It's heavenly.
"Fuck, just like that." He whines, his hands grasping at your hips, staying still to let you adjust. "Are you okay, sweetheart?"
"Yes, please move."
After you've reaffirmed your consent, he draws his hips back oh so slowly, watching as his cock leaves your body smeared in your creamy arousal before thrusting forward, slick pooling at the base when he thrusts back in.
He takes a moment to collect himself, his mind foggy as your pussy convulses around him, so warm and wet that he has to pause and catch his breath before he can truly start fucking you.
Because he wants to, god, fucking you had been the only thing he could think about for hours now, so to finally be able to do it was such sweet relief that he almost didn't know how to handle it.
He leans down, his hands planted on either side of your head, holding him up as he starts a steady pace of fucking in and out of your tight pussy. His chest brushes up against yours on every up stroke, your breasts bouncing in a way that makes him want to stop and take a moment to suck and nip at them. But he doesn't, instead he shifts one arm over so he can lean down and take one of your nipples into his mouth, sucking as he works his cock in and out of you.
The head knocks against your sweet spot, making your eyes rolls back and your nails dig into Spencer's back at the pleasure rolls through your body. It happens on each stroke, your body jolting as he slams against it, so deep that you can barely form a coherent thought.
His mouth detaches from your nipple, surging forward to connect his lips with yours. Maintaining the kiss is difficult, but it doesn't deter either of you, lips moving together sloppily but passionately.
"Beg me." He demands once he finally pulls away. "Beg me to fill you up."
You're at a loss for words, jaw slack as you stare up to him, nothing but moans and whines escaping your hips as he fucks you with the passion of a thousand suns.
"Please, give me a baby."
Your plea drives him to fuck you harder, the headboard slamming against the wall with each powerful thrust his gives. Soon, he's so deep you can feel a twinge of pain when the head hits your cervix, but it's a good pain, it makes your whole body flush warm, sucking him in further.
"Gonna give you a baby." He pants wildly, one of his hands resting flat on your stomach, groaning as he feels the imprint of his cock bulging from how deep inside of you he managed to get. "That's what you want, right? Want me to make you a Daddy, hm?" He croons, sweat dripping from the tips of his curls, glistening on his reddened chest.
"Yes!" You cry.
His hand formerly on your stomach moves so it toys with your swollen clit, pinching it gently so your body jolts before he rubs it in fast circles, pushing your body closer to that edge of bliss it's been riding on.
"Come for me, baby, and I'll give you what you want." He dangles the prospect of a child over your head like a shiny toy you had been lusting over. It was just on the right side of cruel and arousing, ultimately driving you over the edge.
You can barely think straight when your orgasm hits you, everything looking like a blur as shockwaves rush through every nerve in your trembling body.
It's only when the fog clears that Spencer pushes in so far that he nudges against your cervix, emptying his load when he felt he was the deepest he could possibly be.
The warmth spreads throughout your body, Spencer's groans ringing in your ears as he fucks his seed into you. His last few thrusts are sloppy and desperate, giving his all in hopes it would be enough for your bodies to fulfill one another's wishes.
It's cathartic on more levels than one, to lock your bodies in the most intimate ways two human beings can.
It 's relief.