Numb of feeling - Spencer Reid

¡Smut!Spencer has a big kink with control.

"Open up." Was his simple command, his right hand wrapped firmly around the base of his cock, the other holding your face. "Good boy." He cooed, feeding you each inch of his thick, long, cock.
Your knees were aching from how long you'd been kneeling, suffering through Spencer's teasing in hopes you'd be rewarded when he was done. And you were. Getting to suck his cock was one of your favorite things to do, he knew that and often used it to his advantage, like he did today.
He had you sat there, stroking himself right in front of you, just out of reach. It was punishment for acting bratty throughout the day when he was trying to work, so you deserved it. And now, after silently watching him pleasure himself, you were getting your well deserved reward.
He was halfway down your throat, only a couple inches remaining in his grip. His hand was still holding your cheek, keeping you still as he stuffed himself in your mouth. Drool was spilling down your chin, tears leaking from your eyes, mascara staining your cheeks. You were a proper mess, just how Spencer liked you.
"Are you going to be a good boy and take my cum?" He asked, his tone just the right mix of caring and condescending. It made you feel small and submissive beneath him, but you loved it. All you could give him was a frantic nod in response, your mouth occupied. "I knew you would, always eager to take my cum." He chuckled cockily, drawing his hips back before slowly filling your mouth again.
Your hands were sat on your lap, not allowed to touch him yet, your nails digging into your skin as you restrained yourself from reaching forward and grabbing onto his thick, creamy thighs like you usually would. You wanted to be good for him, so you refrained and sat still, letting him use you however he wanted to.
"Fuck, so good for me, my best boy." He praised, his head lulling back, lips parting to let a groan echo through the room.
You reveled in the praise, hollowing your cheeks and sucking harder. The loud groan he let out after let you know how much he liked it, dragging your tongue over the underside of his cock in hopes he'd give you another one of his rewarding moans. And he did. Over and over, his loud songs of praise filled the room, that and the lewd sound of his cock fucking in and out of your warm, wet mouth was all that could be heard.
"Doing so good, baby. Going to cum down your throat and you're going to take all of it like a good slut, aren't you?" He was starting to ramble, something he always did when he was close.
Nodding in understanding, you bobbed your head, meeting his thrusts in the middle, doubling his pleasure.
"Fuck!" He cried, grabbing the back of your head and pushing you down, his hot load shooting into your throat. The feeling had your eyes stinging, flinching back out of instinct, but Spencer kept you down. "No, take it all, baby. Be good for me." He groaned, panting between each word as he fucked himself through his orgasm. He let go of your head, letting you pull back and take a much needed breath. "You ok, baby?" He cooed, stuffing himself back into his boxers and crouching down to be at eye level with you.
"Yeah, I'm good." You responded, your voice hoarse and scratchy.
"Mhm. Time to take care of you, baby."
Fin.