Baby making - Spencer Reid/ Trans male reader

¡Smut!After a long time thinking, you and Spencer decide to try to have a baby.

You were excited.
It had been two months since you and Spencer started trying for a baby, and you had a good feeling about tonight.
"You ready, baby?" His voice was gruff and low, a deep rumble in his chest as he stroked himself to the sight of your naked body below him.
"Yes, please." You begged, pulling him down by his shoulders so his chest was flush with yours. "Fuck me, Spencer. Put a baby in me, please."
Your begs did more to him than he could ever convey with words, instead deciding to press a searing kiss to yours lip while pushing inside of you all at once. You gasped against his lips, nails digging into the skin of his shoulders as his full length filled you to the brim.
"Gonna put a baby in you. Gonna make your belly all swollen with my child." He grunted, one of his large hands shifting down to smooth over your stomach. "Is that what you want, hm? Gonna be a good husband and make me a daddy?"
"Yes- fuck!" You were nearly sobbing, the sheer force he used to fuck into you sending you up the mattress. "Gonna be good for you, I promise." You whined.
He shifted up onto his knees, pausing his thrusts so he could grab a pillow and stuff it under your bum, lifting your pelvis into the air so when he slid back in he could hit deeper. And he did, fucking into you so deep that you could nearly feel him inside of your stomach.
"Good boy, so good for me."
He was ravenous, the primal need to breed you coursing through his veins, driving him to fuck into you harder, faster. Anything he could to make your belly bloat with his child sooner. He wanted- no, he needed to make you a father. He needed to see your belly get all round and full, needed to see you carrying his child.
With that incentive, his hand came down to where your bodies met, collecting some of the wetness before going to your clit. He rubbed fast and hard, wanting to push you over the edge as soon as possible.
"C'mon, dadda, come on me. Come so I can fill you up, make you a Baby." He was panting, sweat dripping down his chest as he reared his hips back, slamming into you with all his might.
You were crying out in seconds, squeezing around him so tightly you nearly pushed him out.
He was finishing quickly after, grabbing your hips and lifting them so he could get as deep as humanly possible before he let go. Your body twitched as he filled you, that warm feeling spreading through your body as he came.
With a huff, he fell down to the side, making sure not to move you too much as he curled into you.
It was quiet before he spoke.
"Do you think we did it? You think we put a baby in there?" He whispered, hand resting on your stomach. "I hope we did." He mumbled, kissing at your neck sweetly.
"I hope so too."
Fin.