All you have to do is ask - Spencer Reid

¡Smut!You have a little obsession with Spencer's hair.

You had always liked Spencer's hair, maybe you even envied it a little bit

It always managed to be so effortlessly bouncy and fluffy. It looked so soft, like if you ran your fingers through it, it'd be the closest you would get to touching a cloud. You'd thought about playing with it more times than is probably healthy
Some nights you thought about what it'd be like to weave your fingers in those curly locks and tug while he laid between your thighs. What it'd be like to have it brush against your jaw as he hovered on top of you, using it as a grip to pull him up so he was looking at you.
It was distracting, really. The BAU should have made a rule against intoxicatingly attractive hair, like Spencer's. But they didn't, so you had to suffer while he ran his fingers through it in the same way you had been craving.
And Spencer touched his hair more than he licked his lips, which was a lot. It was almost like he knew how much you liked it, and he was just tormenting you to see if he could get a rise out of you. To see how long it'd take for you to snap and jump him in the middle of the crowded bullpen where anyone could see. If so, he was doing one hell of a good job.
While deep in your thoughts, you almost forgot you were with the man of your affections. He was sitting on the carpeted floor of your apartment, right in between your legs in front of the couch. You had invited him over for your weekly movie night, this time he picked it. He decided on an old Russian film, and you had no idea as to what was going on.
He was leaning back onto the cushion of the couch, his legs outstretched in front of him with his arms propped up next to his head. His hair was splayed out right in front of you, enticing you. You were Eve, he was the serpent offering you a bite of the forbidden fruit. And god were you tempted to sink your teeth in it.
All you would have to do was move your hand a mere inch and your fingers would be entangled in his luscious curls. It was driving you crazy. Maybe you could just lie and say he has something in his hair, like a fuzz. Then you'd have an excuse to run your fingers through it. Though the minuscule amount of contact wouldn't be close to satisfying your perverse urges, it would be something.
"Hey, lee." The boy spoke up, startling you out of the safety of your mind. You gave him a hum of acknowledgment and looked down at him, only to see he was already looking up to you. He was still leaning against the couch, even more so to look at you. His throat was exposed, and you never would've thought looking at someone's throat could turn you on as much as it did.
"Yes, honey?"
God, that nickname. It was something about the soft way you said it that made his tummy do flips, his thighs squeezing together at the thought of you cooing it in a different setting.
"Do you think you could.. t-touch my hair?" He questioned shyly.
For a minute you thought you might've been hallucinating. Could Spencer read your mind? The odds of him asking you for something you'd been fantasizing of were slim yet it was happening. He just asked, didn't he?
"You want me to... touch your hair?" He took your clarification as rejection and started to shrink into himself, his cheeks turning bright red.
"N-never mind i-it was a stupid question." He muttered, bowing his head in shame like a wounded puppy.
"No, no, I was just making sure." You immediately rushed out, scooting closer to the edge of the couch. He looked back over to you, his blush starting to dissipate. "Of course I'll play with your hair, sweetie." You smiled kindly, bringing your hand out to smooth over his head.
"T-thank you, y/n." He smiled back at you, his embarrassment gone. He looked back over to the tv as you began lacing your fingers in his hair. It was soft just like you expected, like he had washed it just before coming over. He let out a soft hum when you twirled a strand around your finger.
It went like that for a good ten minutes. You played with his hair, even making little braids, undoing them, and redoing them again. It was clear he was enjoying the attention, maybe a little too much.
He tried to keep his little noises muffled but it just felt so good. He knew he liked having his hair played with in that way, but this was different. He was your friend and you were his, there was no sexual nature about what you were doing. But god how he wished there was. He didn't ask you because he wanted sex from you — although it would be a nice plus — he asked because... well... he didn't know why he asked.
Couldn't a guy just want his friend to play with his hair with no other motives?
In this case, no.
It wasn't until you raked your nails down his neck that he lost control of himself, letting out a breathy whine and clenching his thighs together. Over the sound of the tv he thought you wouldn't be able to hear him. But boy was he wrong.
"Spencer?" You called, your hand halting its movement in his hair.
"Y-yes." He whispered back, his thighs still tightly pressed together.
"If you want something, all you have to do is ask." Your words made his body tense, the realization that you had in fact heard him dawning on him. He quickly pulled away from you to turn around, his entire face and neck and deep shade of red. He had his knees drawn to his chest and he was curling into himself like he was afraid you would hit him.
"I-I'm so sorry.. I-I didn't mean t-to.. um to m-make you u-uncomfortable o-or overstep.. I-It was an a-accident! Please don't l-leave." He blabbered, his words coming out in a jumbled mess of anxiety and embarrassment.
"I'm not upset with you, honey." You chuckled, moving onto the ground to get closer to him. "Quite the opposite, really. You don't have to be embarrassed, I can help you if you want." You offered with a shrug, licking your lips.
He simply stared at you for a moment before nodding.
"Yes, please." Was all he could manage, his eyes flickering down to your lips.
You crawled forward, climbing into his lap, eyeing the bulge in his pants.
"Aw, is someone turned on?" You teased, watching as he flushed red again. You brought your hand down to palm over his bulge, Spencer throwing his head back with a loud whine. "You like that? Does that feel good, baby?" You cooed into his ear, biting down on his earlobe.
"Mhm y-yes! Feels s'good." He whined, bucking his hips into your hand.
"You're a sensitive little one, aren't you?" You chuckled, pushing down harder. He wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you closer, ducking his head down to your chest. His breath was heavy as he rolled his hips upward, trying to get as much friction as he could. "Have you had someone touch you like this before?" You asked, nudging his head up so he could look at you.
"W-will you l-leave if I-I say no?" What a precious little boy.
"Of course I won't, baby." You tucked a piece of hair behind his ear, removing your hand from his pants. He whined in protest, grabbing your hand and trying to put it back.
"P-please don't go." He whimpered, stating up to you with glossy doe eyes.
"I'm not leaving, honey. Just don't want your first time to be on the floor." You smiled and he nodded. You stood up off the floor, letting Spencer take your hand before leading him to your bedroom. He didn't have time to react before you were pushing him on the bed and climbing on top of him.
He gasped when you began grinding down on his erection, bucking his hips up into you. "M-more, please." He whined.
"Don't be greedy." You chastised, your movements growing slower. He whined and nodded, bringing his hands up to rest on your hips. He didn't try to guide or move you, he simply just kept them on you. "Is this what you want, baby? Do you want me to take your virginity, make you feel good?" You cooed, trailing your nails down his chest.
"M-mhm! Y-yes, I-I do!" He looked up to you with pleading eyes, silently begging you to put him out of his misery and do something. He would've taken anything at that point. "Please, I-I'll be so g-good for you, I-I promise! I can t-try and m-make you o-orgasm but I-I don't know if I-I'll be any g-good at it." He stuttered out.
"Such a sweet boy for me. How about you just sit there looking pretty and let me take care of you, yeah?" You used a soft and gentle tone, caressing his hair and maintaining a slow grinding motion to keep him from whining.
"O-ok." He said.
"Good boy." You drawled. You weren't even surprised by the moan Spencer let out at your praise. A sweet boy like him seemed like the type to enjoy it, and you were more than happy to provide.
Getting you both out of your clothes was no trouble. Spencer was eager to get you naked, typical boy. By the time you were fully naked, you were sat between his legs with him laying on back on the bed. He eagerly waited for whatever you were willing to give him, his hands clutching the sheets and his hips rolling upward in anticipation.
He nearly jumped out of his skin when you wrapped your hand around the base of his cock, letting out a loud mewl and bucking his hips toward you. You slapped his hip slightly, silently telling him his actions weren't appreciated.
"S-sorry, sorry, sir. I-I'll be good." He breathed out, nails digging into the bed
You smirked, moving your head down and flicking your tongue out over the tip of his leaking cock. He whined at the first bit of contact, mouth falling open at the feel of your warm, wet tongue on him. It was easy to say he'd never felt anything like it before. The way you licked a stripe up his cock before taking the head into your mouth was borderline intoxicating.
He could barely think straight when you started moving. Keeping a hand around the base, you slowly enveloped the entirety of his throbbing cock into your warm mouth. His back arched off the bed and a load moan echoed throughout the room. You pulled off of him with a pop, licking the taste of him off of your lips.
"Mhm you like that, honey?" You cooed, using your hand to lazily pump him.
"Yes! Feels s'good, Daddy." The poor thing was so far gone he didn't even realize he'd let the name slip at first, but when he did, he was mortified. "I-I'm so sorry, y-y/n! I-I didn't mean-"
"Sh, sh, baby. You can call me whatever you want." You reassured, still moving at a steady pace up and down his cock. He nodded and shifted on the bed, moaning when your hand squeezed tighter around him. "Does that feel good, baby?" It was a pointless question, you could see just how much he liked it, and he knew that. But he still answered anyway.
"Feels s-so good. Your h-hand is so warm and s-soft.. c-can you use your mouth?" He whimpered out, looking down to you through hooded eyes. You couldn't help but smile, shifting forward to press a kiss to the head of his cock, giggling at the way it twitched in your grasp. He blushed at your noise, hiding his face behind his hands.
You licked another bold stripe up the side of his length, moving around to the top so you could wrap your lips around him. He whimpered and whined with every inch of him you took into your mouth. He was using every bit of strength he had to resist from bucking up into you, instead trying to focus the tension in his hands, gripping the sheets tighter.
He let out a gurgled moan when your nose hit his navel, swallowing around his cock to push him even deeper. It seemed as though his moans only got louder and higher-pitched with the more you took. It was absolutely adorable.
"Please, please, please." He babbled on, rolling his hips into your mouth and letting out incoherent noises. He was so far gone in his pleasure you didn't even want to reprimand him for moving. You just sucked harder and moved faster, desperate to see what he would look like when he came. "More, Daddy, please!" He was nearly sobbing, never having felt this good in his entire life.
You went up to the tip, sucking and swirling your tongue around him like a lollipop. The closer he got, the more he would squirm. It was easy to tell them he was on the brink of orgasm. He would moan louder and breath heavier, his thin chest falling harsher than before.
Right as he was about to fall of that edge of ecstasy, you pulled away completely.
Spencer immediately made noises of protest, sitting up on his forearms as you crawled toward him.
"Why'd you stop?" He complained — but it was more of a whine.
"Wouldn't you prefer I fucked you?" You raised an eyebrow as if you were trying to challenge him. His eyes went wide at your words and he nodded rapidly. You chuckled in response, straddling his lap. "Now be a good puppy and let Daddy make you feel good." You cooed, starting to stroke him once again. He gasped and nodded.
"Y-yes, Daddy. I-I'll be good." He swore, bucking his hips into your hand. You hummed in agreement, sitting up on your knees and lining his leaking cock up with your entrance. You teasingly slid it back and forth, slicking him up with your wetness. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" He cried, his hands darting up to cover his face. You giggled at him and moved his tip to your clit, rubbing circles on it and moaning at the stimulation.
"Sensitive little boy." You chided before descending down his cock, taking him in to the hilt. It was a bit of a challenge, he was bigger than you would've guessed.
The moans Spencer let out where so loud you clamped a hand over his mouth in fear someone else would hear. Not only because you didn't want to have to deal with a noise complaint, but because you'd worked for a long time now to get him in bed and the thought of someone else hearing his sweet noises made you more jealous than you'd care to admit.
"Oh oh oh!" He was a mess of whimpers and whines and you hadn't even moved yet, poor thing was so worked up. "Mhm please move, Daddy. You feel s'good! So warm a-and wet and tight! I-I don't think I'll last long, m'sorry!" He babbled.
"That's ok, sweetie. You come whenever you need to." You cooed, lifting yourself on your knees before slowly going back down. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, his hands darting out to grab onto your waist. His nails dug into your skin in the most pleasurably painful way.
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." He whined your name like a mantra, helplessly bucking his hips into yours as your walls hugged his dick. He could barely think past his cock, you felt that good. "O-oh I'm going to c-come.. I'm sorry!" He cried out, pulling you down onto him and rutting up into you as he came.
His high-pitched whines rung in your ears as he painted your insides with his come. You moaned at the feeling, walls clenching around him. His mouth was stuck in a silent scream, his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
"Oh.. oh my gosh.. fuck." He breathed, chest heaving as he came down.
"My turn." You giggled, placing your hands on his chest to stay balanced as you began moving. He cried out from the overstimulation, cock twitching inside of you as you bounced on top of him. "Look at you, already hard again." You teased, grinding down on him.
"You f-feel so good, Daddy! Can't help it!" He whined, his hands migrating up to your breasts. He leaned up to take one of your nipples between his lips, sucking and moaning around it. The vibrations felt funny but seeing him look up at you with his big brown eyes made your skin light on fire.
"Fuck, such a good boy for me. Making Daddy feel so good." You moaned, bouncing faster and harder on top of him. His eyebrows were furrowed, mouth still on your breast as he whimpered and moaned. His hands were roaming over your entire body, grabbing anything and everything he could reach.
You could feel a knot forming in your stomach, bringing a hand down to rub your clit while you bounced on his dick.
"I'm close, Daddy!" He cried, looking up to you with pleading, teary eyes.
"You can come after I do." You said, taking him to the hilt and grinding down to get him deeper. He moaned wantonly at the feeling, back arching off the bed. "Mhm you like that, baby? Wanna make me a Daddy?" You didn't think it was possible for him to be any louder, but his response to your words proved you very wrong.
"Fuck You had always liked Spencer's hair, maybe you even envied it a little bit.
It always managed to be so effortlessly bouncy and fluffy. It looked so soft, like if you ran your fingers through it, it'd be the closest you would get to touching a cloud. You'd thought about playing with it more times than is probably healthy.
Some nights you thought about what it'd be like to weave your fingers in those curly locks and tug while he laid between your thighs. What it'd be like to have it brush against your jaw as he hovered on top of you, using it as a grip to pull him up so he was looking at you.
It was distracting, really. The BAU should have made a rule against intoxicatingly attractive hair, like Spencer's. But they didn't, so you had to suffer while he ran his fingers through it in the same way you had been craving.
And Spencer touched his hair more than he licked his lips, which was a lot. It was almost like he knew how much you liked it, and he was just tormenting you to see if he could get a rise out of you. To see how long it'd take for you to snap and jump him in the middle of the crowded bullpen where anyone could see. If so, he was doing one hell of a good job.
While deep in your thoughts, you almost forgot you were with the man of your affections. He was sitting on the carpeted floor of your apartment, right in between your legs in front of the couch. You had invited him over for your weekly movie night, this time he picked it. He decided on an old Russian film, and you had no idea as to what was going on.
He was leaning back onto the cushion of the couch, his legs outstretched in front of him with his arms propped up next to his head. His hair was splayed out right in front of you, enticing you. You were Eve, he was the serpent offering you a bite of the forbidden fruit. And god were you tempted to sink your teeth in it.
All you would have to do was move your hand a mere inch and your fingers would be entangled in his luscious curls. It was driving you crazy. Maybe you could just lie and say he has something in his hair, like a fuzz. Then you'd have an excuse to run your fingers through it. Though the minuscule amount of contact wouldn't be close to satisfying your perverse urges, it would be something.
"Hey, lee." The boy spoke up, startling you out of the safety of your mind. You gave him a hum of acknowledgment and looked down at him, only to see he was already looking up to you. He was still leaning against the couch, even more so to look at you. His throat was exposed, and you never would've thought looking at someone's throat could turn you on as much as it did.
"Yes, honey?"
God, that nickname. It was something about the soft way you said it that made his tummy do flips, his thighs squeezing together at the thought of you cooing it in a different setting.
"Do you think you could.. t-touch my hair?" He questioned shyly.
For a minute you thought you might've been hallucinating. Could Spencer read your mind? The odds of him asking you for something you'd been fantasizing of were slim yet it was happening. He just asked, didn't he?
"You want me to... touch your hair?" He took your clarification as rejection and started to shrink into himself, his cheeks turning bright red.
"N-never mind i-it was a stupid question." He muttered, bowing his head in shame like a wounded puppy.
"No, no, I was just making sure." You immediately rushed out, scooting closer to the edge of the couch. He looked back over to you, his blush starting to dissipate. "Of course I'll play with your hair, sweetie." You smiled kindly, bringing your hand out to smooth over his head.
"T-thank you, y/n." He smiled back at you, his embarrassment gone. He looked back over to the tv as you began lacing your fingers in his hair. It was soft just like you expected, like he had washed it just before coming over. He let out a soft hum when you twirled a strand around your finger.
It went like that for a good ten minutes. You played with his hair, even making little braids, undoing them, and redoing them again. It was clear he was enjoying the attention, maybe a little too much.
He tried to keep his little noises muffled but it just felt so good. He knew he liked having his hair played with in that way, but this was different. He was your friend and you were his, there was no sexual nature about what you were doing. But god how he wished there was. He didn't ask you because he wanted sex from you — although it would be a nice plus — he asked because... well... he didn't know why he asked.
Couldn't a guy just want his friend to play with his hair with no other motives?
In this case, no.
It wasn't until you raked your nails down his neck that he lost control of himself, letting out a breathy whine and clenching his thighs together. Over the sound of the tv he thought you wouldn't be able to hear him. But boy was he wrong.
"Spencer?" You called, your hand halting its movement in his hair.
"Y-yes." He whispered back, his thighs still tightly pressed together.
"If you want something, all you have to do is ask." Your words made his body tense, the realization that you had in fact heard him dawning on him. He quickly pulled away from you to turn around, his entire face and neck and deep shade of red. He had his knees drawn to his chest and he was curling into himself like he was afraid you would hit him.
"I-I'm so sorry.. I-I didn't mean t-to.. um to m-make you u-uncomfortable o-or overstep.. I-It was an a-accident! Please don't l-leave." He blabbered, his words coming out in a jumbled mess of anxiety and embarrassment.
"I'm not upset with you, honey." You chuckled, moving onto the ground to get closer to him. "Quite the opposite, really. You don't have to be embarrassed, I can help you if you want." You offered with a shrug, licking your lips.
He simply stared at you for a moment before nodding.
"Yes, please." Was all he could manage, his eyes flickering down to your lips.
You crawled forward, climbing into his lap, eyeing the bulge in his pants.
"Aw, is someone turned on?" You teased, watching as he flushed red again. You brought your hand down to palm over his bulge, Spencer throwing his head back with a loud whine. "You like that? Does that feel good, baby?" You cooed into his ear, biting down on his earlobe.
"Mhm y-yes! Feels s'good." He whined, bucking his hips into your hand.
"You're a sensitive little one, aren't you?" You chuckled, pushing down harder. He wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you closer, ducking his head down to your chest. His breath was heavy as he rolled his hips upward, trying to get as much friction as he could. "Have you had someone touch you like this before?" You asked, nudging his head up so he could look at you.
"W-will you l-leave if I-I say no?" What a precious little boy.
"Of course I won't, baby." You tucked a piece of hair behind his ear, removing your hand from his pants. He whined in protest, grabbing your hand and trying to put it back.
"P-please don't go." He whimpered, stating up to you with glossy doe eyes.
"I'm not leaving, honey. Just don't want your first time to be on the floor." You smiled and he nodded. You stood up off the floor, letting Spencer take your hand before leading him to your bedroom. He didn't have time to react before you were pushing him on the bed and climbing on top of him.
He gasped when you began grinding down on his erection, bucking his hips up into you. "M-more, please." He whined.
"Don't be greedy." You chastised, your movements growing slower. He whined and nodded, bringing his hands up to rest on your hips. He didn't try to guide or move you, he simply just kept them on you. "Is this what you want, baby? Do you want me to take your virginity, make you feel good?" You cooed, trailing your nails down his chest.
"M-mhm! Y-yes, I-I do!" He looked up to you with pleading eyes, silently begging you to put him out of his misery and do something. He would've taken anything at that point. "Please, I-I'll be so g-good for you, I-I promise! I can t-try and m-make you o-orgasm but I-I don't know if I-I'll be any g-good at it." He stuttered out.
"Such a sweet boy for me. How about you just sit there looking pretty and let me take care of you, yeah?" You used a soft and gentle tone, caressing his hair and maintaining a slow grinding motion to keep him from whining.
"O-ok." He said.
"Good boy." You drawled. You weren't even surprised by the moan Spencer let out at your praise. A sweet boy like him seemed like the type to enjoy it, and you were more than happy to provide.
Getting you both out of your clothes was no trouble. Spencer was eager to get you naked, typical boy. By the time you were fully naked, you were sat between his legs with him laying on back on the bed. He eagerly waited for whatever you were willing to give him, his hands clutching the sheets and his hips rolling upward in anticipation.
He nearly jumped out of his skin when you wrapped your hand around the base of his cock, letting out a loud mewl and bucking his hips toward you. You slapped his hip slightly, silently telling him his actions weren't appreciated.
"S-sorry, sorry, sir. I-I'll be good." He breathed out, nails digging into the bed
You smirked, moving your head down and flicking your tongue out over the tip of his leaking cock. He whined at the first bit of contact, mouth falling open at the feel of your warm, wet tongue on him. It was easy to say he'd never felt anything like it before. The way you licked a stripe up his cock before taking the head into your mouth was borderline intoxicating.
He could barely think straight when you started moving. Keeping a hand around the base, you slowly enveloped the entirety of his throbbing cock into your warm mouth. His back arched off the bed and a load moan echoed throughout the room. You pulled off of him with a pop, licking the taste of him off of your lips.
"Mhm you like that, honey?" You cooed, using your hand to lazily pump him.
"Yes! Feels s'good, Daddy." The poor thing was so far gone he didn't even realize he'd let the name slip at first, but when he did, he was mortified. "I-I'm so sorry, y-y/n! I-I didn't mean-"
"Sh, sh, baby. You can call me whatever you want." You reassured, still moving at a steady pace up and down his cock. He nodded and shifted on the bed, moaning when your hand squeezed tighter around him. "Does that feel good, baby?" It was a pointless question, you could see just how much he liked it, and he knew that. But he still answered anyway.
"Feels s-so good. Your h-hand is so warm and s-soft.. c-can you use your mouth?" He whimpered out, looking down to you through hooded eyes. You couldn't help but smile, shifting forward to press a kiss to the head of his cock, giggling at the way it twitched in your grasp. He blushed at your noise, hiding his face behind his hands.
You licked another bold stripe up the side of his length, moving around to the top so you could wrap your lips around him. He whimpered and whined with every inch of him you took into your mouth. He was using every bit of strength he had to resist from bucking up into you, instead trying to focus the tension in his hands, gripping the sheets tighter.
He let out a gurgled moan when your nose hit his navel, swallowing around his cock to push him even deeper. It seemed as though his moans only got louder and higher-pitched with the more you took. It was absolutely adorable.
"Please, please, please." He babbled on, rolling his hips into your mouth and letting out incoherent noises. He was so far gone in his pleasure you didn't even want to reprimand him for moving. You just sucked harder and moved faster, desperate to see what he would look like when he came. "More, Daddy, please!" He was nearly sobbing, never having felt this good in his entire life.
You went up to the tip, sucking and swirling your tongue around him like a lollipop. The closer he got, the more he would squirm. It was easy to tell them he was on the brink of orgasm. He would moan louder and breath heavier, his thin chest falling harsher than before.
Right as he was about to fall of that edge of ecstasy, you pulled away completely.
Spencer immediately made noises of protest, sitting up on his forearms as you crawled toward him.
"Why'd you stop?" He complained — but it was more of a whine.
"Wouldn't you prefer I fucked you?" You raised an eyebrow as if you were trying to challenge him. His eyes went wide at your words and he nodded rapidly. You chuckled in response, straddling his lap. "Now be a good puppy and let Daddy make you feel good." You cooed, starting to stroke him once again. He gasped and nodded.
"Y-yes, Daddy. I-I'll be good." He swore, bucking his hips into your hand. You hummed in agreement, sitting up on your knees and lining his leaking cock up with your entrance. You teasingly slid it back and forth, slicking him up with your wetness. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" He cried, his hands darting up to cover his face. You giggled at him and moved his tip to your clit, rubbing circles on it and moaning at the stimulation.
"Sensitive little boy." You chided before descending down his cock, taking him in to the hilt. It was a bit of a challenge, he was bigger than you would've guessed.
The moans Spencer let out where so loud you clamped a hand over his mouth in fear someone else would hear. Not only because you didn't want to have to deal with a noise complaint, but because you'd worked for a long time now to get him in bed and the thought of someone else hearing his sweet noises made you more jealous than you'd care to admit.
"Oh oh oh!" He was a mess of whimpers and whines and you hadn't even moved yet, poor thing was so worked up. "Mhm please move, Daddy. You feel s'good! So warm a-and wet and tight! I-I don't think I'll last long, m'sorry!" He babbled.
"That's ok, sweetie. You come whenever you need to." You cooed, lifting yourself on your knees before slowly going back down. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, his hands darting out to grab onto your waist. His nails dug into your skin in the most pleasurably painful way.
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." He whined your name like a mantra, helplessly bucking his hips into yours as your walls hugged his dick. He could barely think past his cock, you felt that good. "O-oh I'm going to c-come.. I'm sorry!" He cried out, pulling you down onto him and rutting up into you as he came.
His high-pitched whines rung in your ears as he painted your insides with his come. You moaned at the feeling, walls clenching around him. His mouth was stuck in a silent scream, his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
"Oh.. oh my gosh.. fuck." He breathed, chest heaving as he came down.
"My turn." You giggled, placing your hands on his chest to stay balanced as you began moving. He cried out from the overstimulation, cock twitching inside of you as you bounced on top of him. "Look at you, already hard again." You teased, grinding down on him.
"You f-feel so good, Daddy! Can't help it!" He whined, his hands migrating up to your breasts. He leaned up to take one of your nipples between his lips, sucking and moaning around it. The vibrations felt funny but seeing him look up at you with his big brown eyes made your skin light on fire.
"Fuck, such a good boy for me. Making Daddy feel so good." You moaned, bouncing faster and harder on top of him. His eyebrows were furrowed, mouth still on your breast as he whimpered and moaned. His hands were roaming over your entire body, grabbing anything and everything he could reach.
You could feel a knot forming in your stomach, bringing a hand down to rub your clit while you bounced on his dick.
"I'm close, Daddy!" He cried, looking up to you with pleading, teary eyes.
"You can come after I do." You said, taking him to the hilt and grinding down to get him deeper. He moaned wantonly at the feeling, back arching off the bed. "Mhm you like that, baby? Wanna make me a Daddy?" You didn't think it was possible for him to be any louder, but his response to your words proved you very wrong.
"Fuck please!" He nearly shouted, close to sobbing as you moved faster.
"You want me to make you a daddy, yeah?" His eyes rolled back and he nodded enthusiastically, loving the way you talked to him. "Mhm you'd like that, wouldn't you? Filling me up again and making me a Daddy? You would love to make me yours." You chuckled with quickly turned into a gasp when he hit that one spot inside of you.
23
"Please, please, please!" He babbled, clawing at your hips in an effort to slow you down. He was so close but he didn't want to disobey you.
"Come with me, now." You said, slamming down on him as the knot in your stomach unraveled. You cried out as you came, clenching around him. Your orgasm caused his own, which came not even a second after you did.
"Daddy!" He moaned, high and loud, his come shooting inside of you.
Your legs shook as you clambered off of him, falling down beside him. Your breaths were heavy as you both came down, sweaty and exhausted. You always forgot how much work riding someone was. Glancing over to Spencer, he looked absolutely beautiful.
His chest was glistening with sweat, his eyes shut, cock laying against his hip covered in your mixed come, and mouth open as he panted. He looked like he came out of a piece of art.
He rolled onto his side, throwing an arm over your waist and nuzzling into your chest. You giggled as he peppered sweet kisses on your breasts, letting out a hum of contentment when you allowed him to wrap his lips around one of your nipples once again.
You ran your hand through his hair, resting your chin on his head and closing your eyes. "We can lay here for a little but then I'm going to have to clean you off, alright?" You cooed, gently tugging at one of his curls. He whined in protest at the thought of having to get up. You giggled and patted his head. "I know but we can stay here for a bit." You said.
"Ok." He whispered, his voice still high-pitched. His head was still fuzzy and he felt like he was floating on a cloud. His only thoughts were you, you, you. And he loved it. He loved feeling so safe and loved with you. He would spend eternity laying in your arms if he could.
"faster.
"You want me to make you a daddy, yeah?" His eyes rolled back and he nodded enthusiastically, loving the way you talked to him. "Mhm you'd like that, wouldn't you? Filling me up again and making me a Daddy? You would love to make me yours." You chuckled with quickly turned into a gasp when he hit that one spot inside of you.
"Please, please, please!" He babbled, clawing at your hips in an effort to slow you down. He was so close but he didn't want to disobey you.
"Come with me, now." You said, slamming down on him as the knot in your stomach unraveled. You cried out as you came, clenching around him. Your orgasm caused his own, which came not even a second after you did.
"Daddy!" He moaned, high and loud, his come shooting inside of you.
Your legs shook as you clambered off of him, falling down beside him. Your breaths were heavy as you both came down, sweaty and exhausted. You always forgot how much work riding someone was. Glancing over to Spencer, he looked absolutely beautiful.
His chest was glistening with sweat, his eyes shut, cock laying against his hip covered in your mixed come, and mouth open as he panted. He looked like he came out of a piece of art.
He rolled onto his side, throwing an arm over your waist and nuzzling into your chest. You giggled as he peppered sweet kisses on your breasts, letting out a hum of contentment when you allowed him to wrap his lips around one of your nipples once again.
You ran your hand through his hair, resting your chin on his head and closing your eyes. "We can lay here for a little but then I'm going to have to clean you off, alright?" You cooed, gently tugging at one of his curls. He whined in protest at the thought of having to get up. You giggled and patted his head. "I know but we can stay here for a bit." You said.
"Ok." He whispered, his voice still high-pitched. His head was still fuzzy and he felt like he was floating on a cloud. His only thoughts were you, you, you. And he loved it. He loved feeling so safe and loved with you. He would spend eternity laying in your arms if he could.
"Ok." You mirrored his words, relaxing once again.
You did in fact end up taking a bath and cleaning your boy up, which only ended with you going for another round when he saw your naked body dripping with water. He was truly an insatiable little puppy, and you wouldn't have it any other way.