Through the phone - Spencer Reid/ trans male reader

¡Smut!You get a call from Spencer thinking it's a normal call, but it becomes something totally different.

When your phone rang, you immediately picked it up, already knowing who was on the other line.
"Hello?"
"Hey." His voice was soft and a little raspy, like he had just woken up from a nap.
"Hi, baby. How are you?" You ask, twirling the string of your hoodie around your index finger.
"I'm good.. I- uh.. I miss you." His voice softens even more, and you can feel your heart warming at his words.
"I miss you too, Spence." You sigh, flipping over so you're laying on your stomach.
"You do?" He asks, his voice rising in pitch.
"Of course I do." You chuckle. "I always miss you when you're gone." You admit.
"I always miss you too.." God, you think you just fell in love again. "What were you doing before I called?" He asks, sounding genuinely curious, which you loved.
"Just watching The Office. What about you?"
"We just got back to the hotel and I took a shower." He says.
"Did you just get out?" You ask, picturing him wrapped in only a towel, his hair all wet and dripping. Fuck, you missed him.
"Yeah. I called you as soon as I could." He is so fucking sweet.
"Mhm. Are you dressed yet?" You inquire, licking your lips as you imagine him post shower, all wet and naked.
"No, just in a towel." He chuckles.
"Fuck, I wish I could see you." You sigh, rolling over onto your back again, your hand wondering under the blankets and into your shorts.
"You do?" He asks, seemingly clueless to how turned on you were.
"Yeah." You breathe. "I love the way you look after you shower." Your hand travels under your panties, trailing through your wet slit before dipping inside to collect the wetness. You bring two fingers back up to your clit, starting to rub slow circles, trying to keep your breathing steady.
"Yeah?" He innocently questions.
"Yeah." You nearly whimper, but manage to bite your tongue. "Are you coming home tomorrow?" You ask.
"Yup." You hear some shuffling before he speaks again. "I cant wait to see you."
"Me neither. Just want to see you again, cant wait to... touch you." You rub faster, squeezing your thighs together from how good it feels.
"Touch me?" He prompts, still oblivious.
"Mhm hm. Want to run my hands through your hair again, hold you, kiss you."
"I've missed kissing you." He says and you can't help but whimper. "lee are you... are you touching yourself?"
"Yeah..." You admit.
"Fuck... are you really?" His voice is deeper now, his breath heavier.
"I miss you so much. Miss having you on top of me, fucking me." You reply.
"I-I miss fucking you. Fucked my hand so many times thinking about you. Miss how tight you are, always so wet for me."
Fuck, who knew Spencer would be so good at phone sex?
"Spencer." You moan, your hips lifting off the bed, rubbing yourself faster.
"Touching your pretty little pussy for me, baby?" He coo's, his breathing heavier now and you can tell he's touching himself too.
"Mhm hm."
"Cant wait to taste you again. I've missed being between those thighs... love the way you taste and feel, baby. M'gonna spend hours between them tomorrow." He says.
"You gonna fuck me too?" You ask, jaw dropping as you get closer to the edge.
"Of course I am." He sighs. "Gonna fuck you so good." He groans, the sound of him fucking his own hand sounding through the line, wet and fast.
"I cant wait to feel you. You're so big and fill me up so good." You moan. "Love how you stretch me... can always feel you right in my stomach."
"Fuck, I know, baby. M'always so deep, filling your tiny little pussy right up." He says, letting out a groan. "Gonna fuck you hard, I promise. Leave you feeling me for days, baby."
"I'm so close, Spence." You cry, your stomach muscles clenching as your pace increases, chasing your orgasm.
"Me too, love. Come with me, okay?"
"Yes! I'm coming!" You cry out, your hand clenching around your phone, mouth falling open as you come. You can hear him let out a loud groan, signaling his own orgasm, the sound of his hand moving up and own his cock slowing.
You're both quiet, only heavy breathing through the line as you come down.
"You alright?" He asks, his voice raspy now.
"Yeah." You chuckle. "You?"
"I'm good... very good." He giggles.
"Go to sleep you goof, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Ok. I love you, angel, sleep well." He says, letting out a yawn when he's done.
"I love you too, goodnight."
Fin.