Size -Bang chan/Trans Male Reader

¡Smut!Chan has a much bigger dick than the average and is afraid to hurt you, but what you want the most is that he fuck you

His cock was too big for you. For the first few weeks of your relationship, time and time again you tried to fit him inside you. Chan was worried about hurting you, and insisted it was okay, but you wanted him bad.
You sat on his waist, his large cock clenched between your wet pussy lips as you glided on him.
"I can't wait to feel you inside me." You moaned softly, teasing your entrance with the tip of his cock.
His head fell back as you continued to glide and tease your entrance, pushing him deeper each time.
You were soaking wet, having already came twice when Chan ate you out earlier.

"Ah— Fuck." You gasped, settling slowly onto his cock. You could feel him stretching you, the warmth of his cock making you tremble.
His eyes watched your every move, his hands ran along your body as his head fell back, "You're so fucking tight my love." Chan moaned, lacing his hands with yours. 

You bit your lip as you slowly started to rut against him, feeling your wetness dripping down. Once you felt adjusted, you started to slowly ride him.

Your walls started to relax around him, allowing his cock to reach places you'd never felt.
Chan grabbed your thighs, stopping your body.
You pouted down at him, trying to keep yourself moving, only to have his grip tighten.
"You're gonna make me cum, like immediately." He chuckled, pulled you down to him. He kissed your lips deeply, running his hands up for body to cup your face.

"But I wanna make you cum." You whispered against his lips. His cock twitched at your words, giving you an idea.
You started to contract your walls, using keagles to your advantage. "Don't you wanna cum for me?" You moaned, trailing your lips to his neck, sucking softly at his sweet skin.
His body was tense underneath you, like he was using all his might not to burst.
You started to move your hips again, each thrust filling you out as your release dripped down.
Chan 's arms wrapped around your waist as his hips started to move with yours, pushing his cock even deeper into you. "Fuck." You moaned in his ear, your nails digging into his chest. "Just like that...Fuck...Give me your fucking cum."

His thrusts started to pick up, your breathing was fast and hot against his ear. Your head felt fuzzy as you started to peak, a wave of bliss and pleasure rocking through you as felt him release inside you. Your bodies came to stop simultaneously, the feeling of both your orgasms making you shake on top of him.
His hand slapped down on your butt cheek as he brought your lips back to his, "You feel so good on my big cock." He moaned between sloppy kisses. Chan sat up with you still connected, his fingers running slowly up and down your back. "You're so beautiful, I can't believe your mine." 

"Always yours babe." You held his face in your hands, gently kissing his lips.
"Always?"
"Always."

He leaned you back slowly onto the near by bed as he continued to kiss you, his large cock slipping out as he readjusted you both.
Chan ran the tip of his cock along your clit before slowly pushing back inside, "You okay baby?"
You nodded, "So good."
Your hand snuck down to your clit, "Don't move Chan." You moaned, swirling your fingers around your wet bud.
Chan leaned back a bit, admiring you as you played with yourself.
"Fuck you're so sexy baby." Chan groaned, his hips starting to thrust the tiniest bit. "Cum on my big cock so I can fuck my cum deeper into you."

You giggled up at him, "Nice and slow? So I can feel every inch of you?"
"That's what you want?" He tilted his head at you, licking his lips as your body started to pulse through the next orgasm. "All of it?"
"All of it." You moaned, your back arching slightly off the bed as you continued to cum on his firm length.
Chan thrusted slowly, pushing himself deeper and deeper until he was fully in.

He leaned down to kiss you again, biting your bottom lip, "My good boy." He whispered, his soft kisses matching pace with his slow thrusts.

Your hand balled in his hair as you moaned into the kiss, every inch of his cock filling you out.

"Fuck I love you, Chan."
You didn't even realize that you had just told him you love him for the first time.
"I love you too, so fucking much." He kissed you deep and passionately, finding your free hand and lacing his fingers with yours.
Your head fell back as his thrusts started to pick up, the sound of your wetness filling the room between the loud moans.

"Baby." You gasped, feeling his teeth dig into your neck as his cock stiffened inside you.
It pushed you over the edge. Sending you into a nearly screaming orgasm, Chan's lips found yours again, roughly kissing you and muffling your moans.
It felt like you lost consciousness as Cham started to cum with you, each deep stroke hitting your gspot.

He held you close to him as his load continued to unload, twitching and throbbing inside your wet filled pussy.
When you finally came to rest, Chan pulled you close to him, holding you as he whispered sweet words of love and comfort into your ear.
"I meant what I said." You said faintly, turning the slightest bit to look at him. "I'm sorry it came out like that..."

Chan let out a sleepy laugh as his eyes fluttered open to look at you. "You have no reason to apologize." He turned himself a bit more to kiss you deeply, "I've been in love with you for years, and now you're finally mine." He gently kissed your lips a few more times before pecking your nose. "I love you, my king."

You couldn't hold back as tears started to form in your eyes, the flutter in your heart making you feel overjoyed. "I love you too, so much."