Soulmate - Newt/Maze Runner

¡Smut!Just a typical story of soul mates.

When someone hit the age of 14 they get a soulmate mark

Tags: Soulmate mark
"Newt, you're gonna be 14 in 3 days" Maive said excitedly. "Yeah I can't wait when I find out you're my soulmate" Newt told him. "Then maybe we can, you know," Newt said, smiling at him.
"Newt, I told you we can't until we see if you have the same soulmate mark as me" Mavie told him. "I know I just thought," Newt replied.
"You what i should go" Maive told him grabbing his coat saying bye to Karen, Emily, and Molly then leaving.
3 days had passed by Newt didn't look at his wrist all day he told Nancy to cover up.
The morning went on until he could see the party to so they could see his soulmate mark together.
"You're now 14" Thomas told him, giving him a bro tap on the back. "You think Mavie is my soulmate?" Newt asked.
"Of course she is if she's not then i think your soulmate mark may be wrong" Thomas reassured him. "You know they're never wrong" Newt responded leaving Thomas to greet the rest of the party members.
"Heres the birthday boy" Minho said as he seen Newt.
The party members all sat at the little picnic table and let Newt peel the thing Emily used to cover it up off.
His soulmate mark was a heart. Mavie looked down at his wrist, hers was a rainbow.
There was a small silence between the group when Dustin spoke up. "Wait, doesn't ( Your name) have a heart in the exact same spot as Newt?" Dustin asked.
"Wait that means (you) fucking (Your last name)is your soulmate" Max had said.
(Your name), the brother of Robin ( last name), was Newt 's soulmate. You just so happened to be the most popular boy in school.
This led to confusion between the party. Newt soulmate was a boy.
It all hit Newt with so many questions running through his head. Was he gay? Was (you) gay? Which led to him not being ready for school the next day.
The day was going good until you yelled Newt's name. "Newt" you  yelled as he tried to catch Newtr.
"Just my luck" Newt thought. "Hey" you  said out of breath as he caught up with Newt.
"Hi" Newt replied awkwardly. "This may be a weird question to ask but would you like to go to the arcade with me" you asked him.
"Uh yeah sure" Newt  replied. "Let's go then" you  told him grabbing his hand as they walked to the arcade together.
"Favorite arcade game" you asked. "Dig Dug" Newt answered him after thinking about it for a few seconds. "Mine will have to be a street fighter," you  responded.
The rest of the way to the arcade consisted of them talking about random stuff.
They both got tot the arcade and started playing each game.
Newt was playing when you  saw his mark. He looked at Newt then looked at his.
"Newt your mark" lee said as he noticed they had the same mark which made them soulmates.
Newt tried to cover it up but lee pulled is hand away. "It's okay Newt" you said and smiled at him.
They both stared back at eachother looking into eachothers eyes. Newt slowly moved closer to you.
Then there was no space between them and they kissed.