Holiday - Spencer reid

¡Fluff and smut!You and your boyfriend bought a cabin because of their jobs they don't have much time to be together, so every time they go to the cabin to spend time alone.

It's warm.
You are currently sitting in front of the fireplace of the cabin you and your husband, Spencer, bought over two months ago. You both agreed to buy this cabin as a place for you to spend your vacation or just small breaks from your hectic jobs. Well, maybe mostly Spencer's. Being the husband of a FBI agent and having your job as a fulltime Teacher could be depriving both of you physically. Although you couldn't spend much time with each other in person, you always kept in touch through those video calls and small dates when you had time.
But today would be completely different. You both decided to spend your vacation and dedicate time only for each other. You couldn't even remember when was the last time you've become physically intimate. Probably half a month ago? A year? Crazy, you think. And it would be crazier if you won't become intimate this time at all. You woke up earlier to have Spencer by your side snoring loudly, whilst hugging the human sized pillow tightly. As much as you want to tear the pillow he seems to be attached to, you don't want to wake him up and have a grumpy husband giving you soft glares. Besides, it's been a while since he has slept this well.
Back to the fireplace, you admire the soft blanket sprawled over the mat on the floor, which adds warmth beneath you. Your back leaning against the front skirt of the sofa, which is equally soft and velvety to Spencer's preference. Perfect for fucking, as he says. You loosen the garter around the waistband of your robe as you felt hotter sitting in front of a fireplace for God knows how long. It's still different, though. Spencer's warmth feels warmer and a hundredfold better than the heat of the fireplace. Especially when your bare skins come in contact, that's one of your favorites for sure.
Just the thought of him cuddling you makes you very impatient and want to pull him from the bed and melt into him. Just as you were about to stand up from your spot, a raspy voice called your attention and you could tell that person had just woken up.

"Hi." Spencer comes from the kitchen with a large mug of hot choco in hand. There he is.That beautiful face to die for. His stomach that is beautifully ripped. Those firm pecs and chiseled thighs. You do not miss the faint purple marks scattered all over his neck and chest, some even on his abs and thighs. A reminder (apart from the wedding ring) that Spencer is yours alone and no one else's. Such an amazing thing to see first thing in the morning.
"Join me, please." You pouted and made grabby arms towards your husband, who coos at the sight. He first takes the camera settled on the table and takes a photo of your cute form. He grins satisfyingly at the view he's just captured. A photo of you sitting with your legs in a W position. One side of your robe sliding down past your shoulder exposing the expanse of skin with purple marks all over your collarbone and neck. Your eyes almost resemble a begging kitten's that only fake ears are missing.
"Move a bit, baby." He settles the mug of chocolate on the table near you and fixes himself on the space you made from moving farther from the sofa. He pulls you closer as soon as he settles comfortably behind you and gets the mug back and brings it closer to your lips to give you a taste of the sweet liquid. As you sip from the mug, you notice the arms of your husband wrapped around your body begin to tighten and you feel delicate sniffs and kisses placed on your head. You both hum in satisfaction as you found the warmth you've been craving for. The warmth you were deprived of for months.