Class - Spencer Reid

¡Smut!Teenage Spencer! (I know that Spencer finished high school at 12 but ignore that now.)

Me and Spence have been 'dating' for two weeks now and lets just say it's been very passionate

We were sitting in the back right of the class, no one realised we were even there.
The teacher played an old movie which -to my surprise- Spence wasn't that interested in.
He was more interested in making out with me, no one knew because again, we were at the back of the classroom.
I was fine making out until I saw a student in my class get up to get a tissue, I quickly push Spence away and he frowns,
"What was that for ??" Spence whispered quietly into my ear so no one heard.
"Oh Uhm- I saw somebody get up to get a tissue and I got scared heh- sorry..." I sit there stuttering and blabbering all of my words.
"Oh. That's okay baby,"
Baby?! That's the first time he's ever said that... fuck he's so cute.
"Did you just call me baby?" I blurt quietly, trying to act tough around him.
"Yeah, that's okay, yes?" I turn into a strawberry and look down while smiling, I notice my huge erection pressing against my pants.
Spence just smirks and starts to stroke his feet against my lower leg area, I just sit there nervous on what's happening.
Spencer POV:
I notice his huge erection so just to tease him, I stroke my foot up and down against his leg (with shoes on of course).
He is looking at me with a nervous but adrenaline filled glare as I rub his leg.
A couple minutes later, I ran my fingers up along his thighs to his hips to his erection.
I start to palm him but slowly so he doesn't embarrass himself in front of the whole class, when I see his hand cover his mouth and re adjusting his posture I slowly start to unzip his pants.
Unzipping his pants ever so gently, I slowly started to stroke him over his boxers.
He is so sensitive right now because of the adrenaline running through his veins right now.
I tease him a little more till I notice he came. Oh my god, I'm so hard. Why can't he touch me instead?
I crave him so bad, I look up at him chuckling while he zips up his pants, so glad he did that now because the teacher called him up to hand out some text books.
He was hiding his boner with the text books. Some boys notice, laugh, but don't say anything.

He sits back down and I place my hand down on his thigh, I write a note to him quoting
"I love you so much baby," He blushes and writes back
"Shut the fuck up!"
We both laugh and the school bell rings so we go home, he immediately changes boxers and lies down with me on his bed,
"I really like you baby" I kiss him on the forehead.
He almost immediately fell asleep in my lap and snores quietly.
We lie there, in silence, nothing around but each other to hold.