1%

NOTE: Arno is Lu Li

The sky was gloomy, the raindrops fell densely in a line, and the water splashed everywhere.

Jiang Yi sat under the eaves and stared at the splashing on the puddle, which was extremely focused.

He looks much thinner than his peers. He can hardly be seen that he is six years old. His soft black hair is a little wet on his snow-white cheeks, a little sick.

Before long, Jiang Yi, who was looking at the puddle, was attracted by a dark shadow next to the flower florum in the distance.

In the vast rain and fog, the dark shadow was covered by more than half of the repaired green plants, which was not very clear.

Jiang Yi looked at the vague shadow hesitantly.

The raindrops sled. He hesitated for a moment, but he climbed down the small stool, picked up the small umbrella by the steps, and walked slowly towards the flower garden in the distance.

The branches and leaves of the flower bed were shaken by the raindrops. Jiang Yi held a small umbrella and looked at the boy curled up under the flower bed to avoid the rain.

The boy looked like six or seven years old, and his whole body was soaked and embarrassed. His hair was a little light gold, sticking to his cheeks one by one, and the water kept flowing down.

Hearing the noise, the boy hugged his schoolbag and looked up vigilantly. His eyebrows were full of arrogance that ordinary children did not have. His eyes were beautiful light blue, and his lips were white with cold. He stared at him fiercely, like an angry wolf cub.

His eyes were a little red, and he even said word by word with a little hatred at him, "I won't go back!" I won't go back!)

mtl'rs note: it was in english so the one in parenthesis is the chinese

"Get lost!" Get out of here as soon as possible!)

Jiang Yi couldn't understand. He had a pair of wet, clear and dark eyes with a little naiveness. He tilted his head slightly and squatted in front of the flower florum and looked at the boy.

Because he has not been in good health since he was a child, he seldom goes out. After moving, not to mention his playmates, he is rarely seen by his peers.

Now when I see a boy of similar age, I can't help but have a little childish natural closeness.

Looking at the boy's pale face with cold, Jiang Yi lowered his head and turned out his kindergarten handkerchief and handed it to the boy.

The boy was stunned at first, and then stared at him fiercely: "Don't come here!" Don't come here)

Jiang Yi, who was staring at, was a little scared. He was stunned and then pouted aggrievedly.

The next second, the boy opposite made several grunting bowel sounds, so loud that he couldn't even cover the crackling rain.

The soaked boy stiffened. His face turned red, covered his stomach with a wet schoolbag, and squeezed his lips without saying anything.

Jiang Yi also heard it and looked at the boy with a red face.

He has always had a good temper. Even if he was shocked just now, he looked at the boy's embarrassed appearance. After sucking his nose, his grievances dissipated a lot. He felt that the boy was soaked like a water puppy, so he whispered, "Are you hungry?"

The boy grew up abroad and could only understand a little Chinese. He had been so hungry for a long time, but he was still stubborn and stubbornly said that he was not hungry in English.