Extra 6

Jiang Yi looked confused as the blonde boy was forcibly escorted back by a group of black bodyguards.

Lu Li once tried to fight back.

But when he turned the man who clasped his arm heavily on the ground with a gloomy face and was ready to punch others fiercely and quickly, he saw Jiang Yi looking at him in a stunned manner.

Lu Li subconsciously stopped.

Jiang Yi looked at him as if he was looking at something strange.

People in front of him have told him many times.

Don't fight.

At this moment, a group of bodyguards grabbed the gap between the blonde boy's distraction and immediately rushed up.

The group of bodyguards are ready to fight with the blonde boys, but it's not why. Now Lu Li's arms are pressed by them, but he has never moved again, and he is forcibly detained by them.

The sun fell on the tree-lying path and hit the blonde boy. He turned around and his lips moved, as if he wanted to say something, but suddenly calmed down and didn't say anything.

Jiang Yi couldn't say another word to Lu Li.

A blonde woman who looked a little like Lu Li soon appeared and told him not to worry, and they would definitely deal with it.

Lu Li will not be forced to take him back to England.

At first, Jiang Yi didn't know what the people in front of him were saying, but later he knew what the blonde woman meant.

It turned out that Lu Li asked him if he wanted to go to see his grandmother with him before, and he was actually asking him if he wanted to go to England with him.

The Lu family seems to attach great importance to this matter.

For the whole week, Jiang Yi never saw Lu Li again.

As before, he had classes in the classroom, went to the canteen for dinner, and occasionally sat in the classroom to write questions after school in the afternoon. Song Ziyi, as before, leaned on the door frame and asked him if he wanted to go to dinner together.

Everything seems to be no different.

The blonde boy seemed to have only appeared for a short time, and they only met for a short time.

However, every afternoon when he rings the bell after school, Jiang Yi always habitually raises his head, thinking that he will wait for a figure outside the window. He bends down to pull away his draft paper, and half-coercively put his hand on the back of his neck to let him go to dinner.

He has always been very tough and has never given Jiang Yi a chance to refuse. If Jiang Yi doesn't want to go to dinner on time, he will impatiently put away the whole test paper.

That's a completely different attitude from Song Ziyi. He forcibly squeezed into Jiang Yi's life, which was very domineering.

But when he was sick, he was very patient and tossed up and down for a day, even when he vomited.

Jiang Yi put down his pen, rubbed his wrist, turned his head to look out of the glass window, and suddenly thought about what Lu Li was going to say to him that day.

Unfortunately, the shouts of the bodyguards were interrupted so quickly that he couldn't hear them clearly.

I just felt that Lu Li seemed to have a lot to say to him at that time.

On the ninth day, Jiang Yi still didn't see Lu Li.

Until the evening of the second weekend, Jiang Yi took the bus back to school from Lu Zhai.