35%

Jiang Yi was woken up by the shaking of the bed.

He opened his eyes sleepily and found two people standing on the bed, grabbing the quilt.

Seeing him wake up, both of them stiffened.

Jiang Yi didn't know why Lu Li and Cheng Chao didn't sleep in the middle of the night and were grabbing the quilt in his bed.

He sighed, climbed down the stairs, opened his suitcase by the moonlight, and climbed into bed with a blanket in his arms.

Jiang Yi spread out the blanket, strictly divided the blanket equally according to the length of the blanket, and then covered it between the two beds.

After doing everything, Jiang Yi turned his head and said seriously to the two people, "Close your eyes."

"Go to sleep."

"If you make trouble again, I will call you Mr. Li."

Lu Li: "..."

Mr. Li is the most fierce lunch break teacher in Golden Sun Kindergarten. "I'll call you Mr. Li again." This sentence is also the most common sentence said by Mr. Li during other lunch breaks in kindergarten.

At the same time, Mr. Li was one of the most vigilant teachers when Arno climbed the bed when he was a child.

Cheng Chao: "..."

He tried his best to drag Lu Li's quilt down and tried to get Lu Li out of bed, but Jiang Yi seemed to be afraid that the two of them would fight because they were short of quilts, so he let them close their eyes and go to sleep quickly.

Cheng Chao took a deep breath and said to Lu Li in a low voice, "What's wrong with you? Do you have to sleep in the same bed with Jiang Yi?"

Lu Li said blankly, "What's wrong with you? Do you have to care how many people Jiang Yi sleep in bed?"

Cheng Chao gritted his teeth and said, "You are sixteen years old now, not six years old."

Whose 16-year-old buddy sleeps in a quilt every day?

Not to mention childhood sweethearts, even the brothers who grew up together think it's so hot to sleep together.

Lu Li: "What's wrong with the age of 16? Is it strange to be sixteen years old?"

"When you are 16 years old, don't you eat or shit?"

Cheng Chao: "..."

Lu Li continued to sneer: "Which law says that you can't sleep with someone at the age of 16?"

"I'm happy to. I can sleep on the street at the age of 16.

Cheng Chao took a deep breath, pulled away Jiang Yi's quilt, and said with no expression on his face, "Ok."

"There is no law that says that three people can't sleep in a quilt."

"Get up and give up your seat."

Lu Li: "Would you come and have a try?"

Jiang Yi's ears were full of buzzing noises, and he felt a terrible headache.

On the one hand, it was the sound of snoring like thunder to the roommate, and on the other hand, it was the low-sed quarrel between Lu Li and Cheng Chao.

Jiang Yi opened his eyes and got up silently.

Lu Li, who was half-in-smated, didn't forget to turn his head and said, "What are you going to do?"

Jiang Yi climbed down the stairs and stepped on the slippers: "Look for the teacher."

Lu Li: "..."

Cheng Chao: "..."