92%

The cold wind in the middle of the night rolled up the snow and flew into the open door one after another.

In the ice and snow, the boy in the black windbreaker's shoulders were covered with thick snow.

It seemed that he heard the sound of opening the door. The blonde boy who knelt on the ground in silence raised his head slowly, and his hands were red with frozen.

He knelt on the ground, stretched out his hand to hold the door, and opened his lips several times before he said in a hoarse voice, "Uncle Jiang."

"Can I talk to you?"

Anyone can say it if they are sincere.

The human heart can't be cut out and shown to others.

Therefore, even if there are thousands of words of love and thousands of words, it can't offset a father's suspicion and worry about the relationship.

So he used the stupidest but fastest way to convince his father in front of him.

He really has a sincere heart for the people he likes.

It's not on a whim, let alone a novelty.

Lu Li never thought that he could let Jiang's father give Jiang Yi to him after kneeling in the snow for more than three hours.

He didn't think of forcing Jiang's father to agree to the relationship in this way.

He just wanted to use more than three hours to ask himself for an admission qualification code.

An admission ticket that makes a father believe that he is loyal to this relationship.

---

The heating in the living room was very full. Jiang's father in pajamas looked at Lu Li in front of him. He said, "Go and take a shower quickly."

"You children..."

"Why are both of them so axial..."

"It's good that I came out to have a look, or are you going to kneel until tomorrow?"

Lu Li stood in front of the sofa. He shook his head and said hoarsely, "No, you usually get up after four o'clock in the morning to squeeze soy milk."

"You can definitely see me when you come out."

"I don't have to kneel until tomorrow."

Father Jiang almost laughed angrily. He stared and said, "The soybean milk machine has been changed!"

"Which soybean milk machine doesn't have the function of soaking beans?"

Now he doesn't have to get up at four o'clock in the morning to squeeze soy milk!

He pushed Lu Li and said, "Go in and take a shower!" What should I do if something happens when it freezes?"

Lu Li moved his eyelashes and said that he would go winter swimming every year.

Father Jiang blew his beard and stared, "Can it be the same?"

No matter how good your physical fitness is, you can't toss around like this!

Lu Li was pushed into the bathroom.

Half an hour later.

A blonde boy in a black turtleneck sweater and trousers came out of the bathroom.

Lu Li limped to the sofa and looked at Jiang's father looking at him with a complicated look.

Jiang's father said, "Would you like to go to the hospital?"