56%

In the crowded shopping mall, the sound of children laughing came from not far away, and the surging heads passed by.

Lu Li stood still. He looked at Jiang Yi in front of him, and his throat rolled violently a few times. In the long silence, his heart beat and sank, as if someone had grasped his heart tightly with his hand.

After a while, he said in a soft voice, "Jiang Yi."

Jiang Yi raised his head.

Lu Li stared at him, and then said in a hoarse voice, "Qin Lan is going abroad. Can you send Qin Lan basketball shoes?"

"I'm going abroad. If you think I'll be unhappy with whatever you give, you will also be sad."

He leaned over slightly and looked down at Jiang Yi and whispered, " Am I special to you?"

Jiang Yi raised his eyes slightly and said, "It has always been."

Whether it's Arno when he was a child or Lu Li when he grows up.

Lu Li's breathing was a little unstable. He whispered, "Then what will you hate me for what I do? Will you not forgive me for a long time?"

Jiang Yi thought for a while, and then he shook his head and said, "I don't know."

In his eyes, Arno is not a very bad person.

He couldn't imagine Arno who did something bad.

Lu Li suddenly whispered, "Is it because I'm special to you?"

Jiang Yi looked at him and nodded.

He didn't say anything, but he seemed to have said a lot.

Lu Li thought it was enough.

Jiang Yi's words alone are enough.

What he has always feared is not the words of others, not other obstacles, but the disgust in Jiang Yi's eyes.

But Jiang Yi told him that he was different.

That's enough.

Even if this difference is not mixed with his love in Jiang Yi's heart, it is enough for Lu Li.

With this sentence alone, Lu Li felt as if he didn't have to hide those thoughts for a long time, and even now he can start to show it to Jiang Yi.

Half an hour later.

Jiang Yi sat in the taxi. He pushed his head against him with a stiff face: "No, I've said it many times."

After coming out of the mall, Lu Li didn't know what to do. He was so excited that he stuck to him and asked him to say "You are the most special" again.

This look is completely different from sleeping on the table every day some time ago. When I saw him lying on the table immediately, he was so excited that it was almost the same as Arno sleeping with him for the first time when he was a child.

Lu Li hugged him and whispered, "Tell me again, I didn't hear it clearly before."

Jiang Yi pouted: "No, I've said it many times."

As soon as he got on the bus, he repeated that sentence to Lu Li like a repeater.

Lu Li: "Just say it for the last time."

Jiang Yi turned his head. He looked out of the window attentively. Fortunately, within a few minutes, the taxi slowly stopped at the destination.

Qin Lan ordered a private dish and opened a private box.

When Jiang Yi and Lu Li arrived, the people in the box were already there.

When Qin Lan took the paper bag handed over by Jiang Yi, he was stunned for a moment.