16%

Looking at Ying Zhuohan crying, Arno warned Ying Zhuohan not to talk about Jiang Yi.

What's more, don't have a mother in front of Jiang Yi.

Ying Zhuohan squatted on the ground and shed tears while thinking that he would not say it. Only children like them who didn't want a mother knew how much this matter should not be said.

What's more, Jiang Yi is so good.

He knew that his group of small followers followed him, some at the behest of his family, and some were generous to him. Expensive toys and snacks were often given away, and almost not many people really played with him.

So he didn't want to be a deskmate with others since kindergarten. He felt that since no one really wanted to play with him, he should not treat others with sincerity.

Anyway, he has never been taken care of by anyone.

Ying Zhuohan, whose face was full of injuries, wiped his tears and his eyes were red, thinking that if only Jiang Yi was really his little follower.

If only he had the same relationship with Jiang Yi as that between Jiang Yi and Arno.

They don't have a mother. There is no one in the world who matches them better.

Ying Zhuohan thought with tears in his eyes.

Arno kicked him in the ass and impatiently asked him to carry the garbage basket back to the classroom.

He is still waiting to go back to find Jiang Yi.

While saying that they were the best match, Ying Zhuohan sucked his nose and carried the garbage basket to the classroom.

In the classroom, Jiang Yi was concentrating on setting up the chalk on the podium.

He solemnly closed the chalk box when each piece of chalk was neatly in the box.

Hearing the movement outside the classroom, Jiang Yi looked up, but was a little stunned when he saw Arno.

Ying Zhuohan, with a blue and purple face, held a garbage basket and poked his head out from behind Arno, which looked more miserable than Arno.

Jiang Yi hesitated and whispered, "Have you fallen into the garbage pond?"

Arno: "..."

Ying Zhuohan: "..."

Arno said with a blank face, "Hmm."

He said concisely and coldly, " Ying Zhuohan fell in."

"I went down to fish, and I accidentally fell down."

Jiang Yi nodded and said slowly, "Oh..."

Ten minutes later.

Ying Zhuohan lay on the medical service of the experimental primary school. The school doctor who took the medicine did not show mercy the medicine on his scratched back. He was in so much pain. The school doctor said, "How did it look like this?"

Jiang Yi, who was carrying a schoolbag, said seriously, "He fights."

School doctor: "It's not good to fight. How can we fight at a young age? I'll tell the teacher next time I do this again."

Ying Zhuohan strangled his neck and said, "I didn't fight. I fell into the garbage..."

Arno: "..."

He took Jiang Yi and whispered, "Let's go home."

It's humiliating to stay with this useless little curly hair.

The school doctor who drugged Ying Zhuohan glanced at Arno and said happily, "What, you also fell into the garbage?"