Extra 3

Lei Feng?

Lu Ting fell silent.

Arno has lived abroad since he was a child.

I have even studied Chinese intermittently for seven or eight years, and I don't know some well-known Chinese figures.

Not to mention that the other party told Arno that his name was Lei Feng, Arno would not doubt it.

I'm afraid the other party told Arno that his name was Too Platinum Star.

Arno probably only thinks that the surname Taibai is really rare.

His son was still leaning on the chair, and his tone was light but it was difficult to show off and said calmly, "We have known each other for 14 days."

To be precise, it should be 14 and a half days today.

Lu Ting pressed his eyebrows: "Are you sure your friend's name is Lei Feng?"

Lu Li hummed, and then seemed to have finished the topic and was too lazy to continue chatting, but when he got up and left, he heard Lu Ting say to him, "You have known each other for two weeks."

"Then your friend told you that his name was Lei Feng?"

Lu Li glanced at him and said, "Uh-huh."

Lu Ting: "You have been cheated."

Lu Li: "?"

He turned around, frowned and said, "What do you mean?"

Lu Ting raised the coffee and said with a little imperceptible pity: "Search on the Internet by yourself."

"Your friend gave you a fake name."

Lu Li's face turned cold, and he didn't seem to believe it.

The dark-haired boy looks quiet and beautiful.

How can it be a lie?

It was not until Lu Li went upstairs and returned to the bedroom and searched for the name Lei Feng.

Five minutes later, he closed the computer with a blank face.

For the whole weekend, Lu Ting didn't see Lu Li at the dinner table. The housekeeper poured coffee for him and said, "The young master went downstairs after nine o'clock."

Finally, the housekeeper whispered again, "I also took a boxing sleeve when I went out."

Lu Ting raised his eyebrows and looked a little thoughtful.

---

"Jiang Yi."

"I bought it for you at the breakfast shop outside, and it's still hot."

On Monday morning, the air was cool, and the morning sun was on the horizon. Most of the students were still sleepy and hurried to the classroom.

Song Ziyi stuffed a bag of breakfast into the boy's hand in front of him, revealing a few white teeth, looking refreshed and healthy.

Jiang Yi carried his schoolbag. As he walked, he frowned and said, "Thank you."

He bit the steamed bun, and Song Ziyi said to him, "Why does your class have so much homework every day?"

With that, he seemed to think of something again. He turned his head and looked at Jiang Yi and said hesitantly, "Well, do you know the new mixed blood of our age?"

"I basically didn't come to school before, but recently I heard that I come to study every day and always run to your teaching building."

Jiang Yi paused. He lowered his head and took a sip of soy milk, and then shook his head: "I'm not sure."