91%

In the living room, the old man waving his crutch said angrily, "Jiang Guojun, you are so capable!"

"Is that how you teach children in the city?"

She was so angry: "How dare you let the child kneel down?"

Jiang's father hugged his head and couldn't make a cry: "Mom! I really don't have it!"

The old man was so angry that he gave him a crutch and said, "Do you still say no?"

"As soon as the child enters the door, he will kneel down and admit his mistake without putting the bag. Is this called no?"

She nodded a few times on the ground with a crutch and said angrily, "Jiang Guojun, what big mistake can make you punish the child like this?"

The old man knew his grandson very well, and he was so good that he couldn't choose a second one.

I have been sensible since I was a child. Even if I woke up in the hospital when I was a child, I couldn't find my father, and I didn't cry. I just had white lips, opened a pair of big eyes, and held her with small hands with injections. I asked her softly, "Grandma, are you sleepy?"

The old man's heart was broken.

When I grow up, I am still very obedient.

Every summer vacation and winter vacation, I come back again and again and again. I smile and accompany her, an old lady, to collect crops in the field. I never feel that she, an old lady, is messing around.

What big mistake can such a child make?

What is the big mistake that can make the child kneel down and admit it to the adults?

Jiang Yi just knelt on the floor for less than a minute, but he was pulled up by the old man and took him to wave his father with a cane.

Jiang Yi was a little frightened, for fear that the crutches waving in mid-air would wield Jiang's father a good or bad.

He held the old man's hand tightly: "Grandma, Dad didn't force me--"

"I made a mistake myself--"

The old man said angrily, "My good grandson is right!"

She waved her crutch and said angrily, "How can my good grandson be wrong!"

When her good grandson was seven years old, he picked up the eggs from someone else's mother's house. She had to squat on the stone pier and wait for the next-door neighbor to return them to the neighbor.

What does Jiang Guojun know?

Jiang's father, who was almost straightened by a crutch: "..."

When he was a child, he was punished by his father to kneel on the slate. That's not what his mother said!

The old man frowned angrily and said, "What's wrong with my good grandson?"

Jiang Yi subconsciously paused. His lips were a little whiter, and the snow grains on his black hair melted a lot. He grabbed the old man's sleeve and looked at Jiang's father.

Jiang's father screamed bitterly. How dare he say to the old lady, "Your good grandson is with the little foreigner with a big land."

"We are both boys."

As soon as he opened his mouth, the old lady directly swayed the turf in front of the Lu family's lawn.

Father Jiang could only pretend to be stupid and didn't say anything.

The old lady taught her son a few lessons with crutches, and then took her good grandson and touched her good grandson's face and legs with palpitations, for fear of something good or bad.