10%

Lu Ting continued to say gently, "Or, honey, do you see if the tree in the corner looks like Arno?"

"..."

Lu Mu, who was on the other end of the video, was silent for two minutes, and then asked Lu Ting to enlarge the camera.

In the camera, Lu's mother saw Arno wearing small tree props and squatting on the ground. The child in the small tree next to her looked beautiful and cute. Her eyebrows were bent, and her son's hand was shaking with the music. There was a small pear vortex beside her white and tender cheeks.

And her son, who has always had a bad-tempered face, is now obediently holding the child's hand, and her head is shaking with the music. When she looks at the child next to her, she shows her little tiger teeth from time to time.

Lu's mother, who was far away from the other side of the ocean, said slowly, "Lu Ting."

"Did you secretly change our son?"

Lu Ting: "..."

He pressed his eyebrows and said, "No."

If someone had told him a month ago that his bad-tempered baby son would one day squat on the ground with small tree props on his head and shake his head with the music, just like the pea shooter in Plants vs. Zombies.

Then Lu Ting will also suspect that someone has dropped his son.

Lu's mother, who has always been vigorous, took a deep breath and said with a headache, "You'd better think about how to explain to Arno's grandfather and grandmother."

Explain that after their precious grandson returned to China, the graduation performance staged a small tree shaking its head on the stage.

Lu Ting did not answer, but leisurely asked his wife to look at the child around Arno, saying that the child was a friend of Arno in China.

Lu's mother didn't believe it. After all, Arno had been unhappy since he returned to China. He had run away from home before, but then she saw Arno squatting on the stage as a tree and went to play with the beautiful child's hands.

The child is very serious about being a tree, and occasionally breaks Arno's head back and seriously makes Arno a tree.

Arno obediently tilted his head to break it back for the child, squatting on the ground and being an honest tree.

Lu's mother was stunned for a long time. She really didn't see Arno so close to anyone.

In the past, many people let their children have more contact with Arno, hoping to get along with the young master Arno, but Arno has always been lacking in interest and is too lazy to pay attention to anyone.

It was the first time that Mother Lu saw Arno so close to her peers.

On the other side, the puzzled father of Jiang searched for a long time and finally found the small tree played by Jiang Yi.

He was silent for a few seconds and watched Jiang Yi's little tree's head follow the music little by little. He looked very happy, so he comforted himself that the little tree also had Xiaoshu's acting skills.

Looking at his son, his performance is simply lifelike. There is no small tree more like Jiang Yi in a few hundred miles.

Jiang's father raised the camera and took pictures of Jiang Yi with great interest. As a result, the more he took pictures, the more puzzled he became.

The tree next to Jiang Yi was so close that he couldn't even take a separate stage photo of his baby son.

Forget it.