65%

"Jiang Yi."

"Huh?"

Lu Li on the chair took a deep breath and said in a steady voice, "Come out after wearing pajamas."

In the dormitory of No. 1 Middle School, Jiang Yi, who had just taken a shower, wiped his hair. He only wore a loose school uniform short sleeves, and there was nothing on his lower body.

He shook his head and looked down at his school uniform. Only then did he find that he not only did not take his pajamas into the bathroom, but also took the school uniform that Lu Li hung in the bathroom the day before yesterday.

The dormitory he applied for with Lu Li was a quadruple dormitory, but it seemed that they were very lucky. The dormitory they happened to apply for was empty. Only the two of them could move in, and the other two beds were empty.

The dormitory of City No. 1 Middle School is indeed not dilapidated, and even the dormitory conditions can be used in high schools in the whole S city, but some places still make Jiang Yi, who has never lived there, a little unaccustomed, even if he has lived for half a year, he can't get used to it.

For example, there is no shelf for hanging clothes in the bathroom of the dormitory.

Jiang Yi always habitually puts his pajamas on the shelf outside the bathroom door every time, and then goes in to take a shower.

After taking a shower, I found that I didn't take my pajamas into the bathroom.

When the weather was cold, Jiang Yi would also poked his head out of the bathroom door and ask Lu Li to help him bring in his pajamas outside.

But when the weather became hot in May and June, Jiang Yi simply came out of the bathroom directly with a wide school uniform top.

Sometimes Lu Li leaned against the back of the chair. As soon as he turned around, he could see Jiang Yi wiping his hair, wearing only a wide school uniform top, and the hem covered his thighs, muttering to find his pajamas.

The school uniform of Shi No. 1 Middle School is white, but Jiang Yi is whiter than the school uniform. In a flash, it is a slender and well-proportioned leg, straight and snow-white, and the knees and leg sockets are covered with powder from hot water.

It's so white that it seems to be pinched with a little force, and the palm of the hand can be full of beautiful touch.

But its owner knew nothing about it.

The dazzlingly beautiful owner will also bend down to pick up his pajamas. A thin layer of school uniform fits on his back, winding down like foggy white water and sticks to the bulging place.

Seventeen-year-old Jiang Yi is very good-looking.

It's so good that Lu Li doesn't dare to look at it a few more times.

Green and beautiful, as clean as a handful of first snow.

Lu Li could only lean on the chair, roll his throat, and take a few deep breaths before opening his mouth to let the people behind him wear pajamas.

It seems that it was too stiff. Although his voice sounded smooth, his voice was still a little hard.

Jiang Yi listened to Lu Li's hard voice. After he put on his pajamas, he folded the school uniform for Lu Li with sincere feelings, and then poked Lu Li in the waist.

Lu Li: "..."

S City has put on short sleeves in May and June. The thin layer of school uniform short sleeves are not like thick clothes in winter. Jiang Yi's fingers are very clear and itchy.