86%

After nine o'clock in the morning.

The bedroom was dark, and the sunlight outside was tightly covered by thick curtains, and there was no gap.

In the big bed in the bedroom, there was a jade-white arm across the light gray sheet, and the other one hung on the eaves of the bed, with pink fingertips drooping so much that they almost touched the carpet.

He held a corner of the quilt and curled up in the corner of the quilt. His white skin was full of purple-red deep and light kiss marks.

The depth is not the other.

Even the auricle covered by fine black hair left winding kiss marks.

The gray silk air conditioner is thin and thin, covering the body to outline the ups and downs of the body. The beautiful shoulder blade butterfly wings are unfolded, and the waist is extremely narrow. The soft silk is collapsed on the waist, and the folds are piled up.

Continuing to wind down is a round and round bulge, with slender and straight long legs twisting the quilt, and the exposed ankles have deep and shallow kiss marks.

In the open kitchen outside the bedroom, the blonde boy in jeans looked down and tasted porridge. After feeling that it was just right, he gently opened the bedroom door and walked in with the soft night light in the bedroom.

Lu Li raised his eyes and saw Jiang Yi sleeping in the corner of the big bed in the bedroom. He remembered Jiang Yi last night, and his throat tightened inexplicably.

Jiang Yi behind him was as soft as water, crying and crying. He was wet all over. His nose was red, and his body was pink, cute and pitiful, which made him extremely excited.

Lu Li walked to the bed. He squatted down, lowered his head and put Jiang Yi's drooping hand on the bed, but found that Jiang Yi's fingertips moved, as if he was subconsciously frightened and curled up a few times.

"..."

Lu Li half squatted, his eyebrows jumped gently, and he looked up at Jiang Yi, who was closed.

The black hair on his forehead was soft and scattered on his eyebrows. His lips seemed to have been sucked and broken. His previous light lip color also showed berries, and his long and curly thick eyelashes moved a few times.

It seemed that he couldn't help moving his eyelashes a few times.

Lu Li touched the tip of his nose and shouted, "Good boy."

Good boy ignored him.

Instead, his eyes were tightly closed, and his nose was a little red.

Lu Li was going to kiss him again, but he was pressed on his head by Jiang Yi, who opened his eyes. He stared at him and said in a hoarse voice, "Don't come here--"

Lu Li licked his lips and did not move obediently. He just looked straight at him with a pair of blue eyes.

He seemed to be afraid that Jiang Yi would be angry and drive him out, so he learned from Arno, who they had just met when they were young, and said a sentence in English.

He said you should take the medicine.

Jiang Yi never thought that one day he would feel that he might die in bed.

He cried so loudly that his voice was hoarse, and the person behind him just bit his auricle and attached it to his ear again and again to coax him that he was really gentle.

The results are all fake.

It's all fake.

When he got to the back, he was even dragged back by his ankles and waist.