53%

Lu Li let Jiang Yi in front of him shake his shoulder. He finally laughed and said in a long voice, "I know--"

"Team Leader Jiang."

Jiang Yi was inexplicably a little embarrassed when he heard the people in front of him calling him monitor.

It seems that he was praised by the teacher when he was in school, and his parents sat under the stage.

But Jiang Yi didn't show it. Instead, he turned his head and muttered, "It's good to know."

"Remember to do your homework at night and go to bed early."

"Don't stay up late all the time. Go to bed in class the next day."

Lu Li leaned against the back of the seat and said lazily, "Okay."

Jiang Yi was satisfied. He stressed, "You agreed. Don't lie."

Lu Li hummed.

Not long after, he looked up at Jiang Yi and suddenly said, "Can you give me a school uniform coat?"

Jiang Yi looked down at his school uniform coat. He shook his head and said, "You are too tall to wear my school uniform coat."

Lu Li licked his tiger teeth and whispered, "It's okay."

Jiang Yi said doubtfully, "Is your school uniform coat missing?"

Lu Li didn't change his face and said, "Yes, it's gone."

"I put it on the stands when I was playing. I don't know who took it away."

Jiang Yi took off his school uniform coat and said, "I'll wash it and bring it to you tomorrow."

"Anyway, we will go to school together tomorrow."

Lu Li took the school uniform in his hand and said no.

Jiang Yi touched Lu Li's knee again. He asked with a little worry and whispered, "Will it hurt all the time?"

Lu Li looked at Jiang Yi's eyes full of him. He softened and said, "I don't know."

Jiang Yi sighed and said, "Why don't you run 3,000 meters for me?"

"I jog slowly. I should be able to finish it."

Otherwise, what if Lu Li, who has a pain in his legs every night, run his leg and runs badly?

Jiang Yi seemed to be a little encouraged. He said actively, "I asked Song Ziyi. He said that he ran very slowly at the beginning of 3,000 meters."

"And the school doesn't stipulate that you can't run slowly for 3,000 meters."

At most, it's a little embarrassing in front of all the teachers and students in the school.

But no matter how humiliating it is, it is not as important as Lu Li's leg.

Lu Li: "..."

He was silent for a moment and listened to Jiang Yi sighing, "However, although Song Ziyi used to run 3,000 meters very slowly, now he runs 3,000 meters very fast."

"He said that sports students are so good."

Lu Li said slowly, "How powerful is it?"

Before Jiang Yi could answer, he straightened his legs and said blankly, "My leg hurts at night, not broken."

"It's very good during the day."

"Just wait for me at the end."

Jiang Yi was shocked by Lu Li's suddenly straightening legs. He hesitated to open his mouth, and saw Lu Li's stiff face and stressed, "My legs are very good."