60%

In the soft bedding, Jiang Yi opened his eyes. He turned his head, his forehead was a little messy, and his voice was very small and soft, saying, "Yes."

After saying that, I felt that I seemed to indulge the blonde boys beside me too much, just like I indulged Arno when I was a child.

So Jiang Yi stretched out his hand to touch Lu Li's tiger teeth. He touched the tiger teeth with his fingertips and said seriously, "But you can't use this to bite."

Because it will leave a mark.

He thought he was stopping the people in front of him.

Lu Li felt that his tiger teeth were touched by Jiang Yi's soft fingertips. The blue veins on his neck bulged, and his breathing was hot and heavy, like a mouth-watering dog. He wanted to kiss hard along that finger, and he wanted to knock the person in front of him into his abdomen.

It's better to swallow it with the scum.

But it will definitely scare Jiang Yi.

He can't scare him.

Don't scare Jiang Yi.

Lu Li rolled his throat a few times, forcibly suppressing his intolerable desire and possessiveness. He was like a fierce dog with a collar. He turned over and hugged Jiang Yi tightly, rubbed his cheek against Jiang Yi's face, and then made a vague sound in his throat.

Jiang Yi moved his ears and heard those words in Lu Li's arms. Those words were like Lu Li's headless popping out.

He is muttering to make him grow up quickly.

But Jiang Yi feels that he has grown up.

He is already sixteen years old.

Lu Li always treats him as a child.

Obviously, both of them are about the same age.

Jiang Yi lowered his head and took a wisp of blonde hair and muttered to Lu Li that he had grown up.

Lu Li stopped. His forehead was against his forehead, and the high bridge of his nose touched the tip of his nose. He stared at him and muttered, "You can eat it when you grow up."

Jiang Yi felt that Lu Li was as naive as when she was a child, and she was still thinking about swallowing people and raising them in her stomach like a kangaroo mother.

He reached out to touch Lu Li's stomach, and his eyebrows bent. He thought it was funny and said, "Is it still in your stomach?"

Lu Li stared at him, then reached out to touch Jiang Yi's stomach, licked the tiger's teeth and said, "You eat it."

Jiang Yi looked down at his stomach and felt strange.

How could he eat it?

Lu Li didn't tell him, but touched his flexible and white abdomen, and then stopped at the upper part of his abdomen. He played with the thin and tough skin, and muttered subconsciously, "Here we are."

Jiang Yi felt a little itchy, but Lu Li's palms were always warm in winter. Although it was a little itchy, it was not uncomfortable.

He also tilted his head and yawned. He didn't forget to correct Lu Li and said in a confused voice, "My stomach is not there."

"After eating, things will enter the esophagus along the throat, and then into the stomach, not in that place."

"I have talked about biology class."

Lu Li gave a oh, slowly withdrew his hand and hugged Jiang Yi. He looked at Jiang Yi, as if he was afraid that Jiang Yi would break down.

Although Jiang Yi was a little unclear why Lu Li seemed to be afraid that he would break down, he still muttered, "Don't sleep in class."