85%

In the bar, the drunken Zhong Mao was drinking with a rich second generation beside him in a warm atmosphere.

He threw down the cup and said to the rich second generation in front of him with a smile, "Where the hell do you raise fish?"

"Drink all the wine for me. Don't be ashamed to keep half a glass."

The people present laughed as usual and sounded wantonly in the deafening music.

Zhong Mao snorted and bowed his head to pour a new glass of wine to the rich second generation who planned to escape, but found that the few people present who laughed were silent in vain.

Zhong Mao, who was half drunk, raised his head with great interest. When he saw the person in front of him, his hand holding the wine shook and there was no sound.

The drunken white paper flew all over the sky in the ambiguous light. The blonde boy in a black coat was full of anger, upright, and his light blue eyes seemed to be cold.

He didn't look at Zhong Mao, but at the most conspicuous person in the corner of the sofa.

The dark-haired boy put his hands on his knees, his face was a little red, and there was another boy beside him.

Chen Zhao's eyebrows jumped slightly, and he felt that Lu Li, who was not far away, seemed to want to hit his head on the marble table.

Zhong Mao was so excited that he immediately woke up more than half of the wine. He also turned his head and looked in the direction of Jiang Yi. When he saw Chen Zhao beside Jiang Yi, he couldn't help swearing.

Shit.

Chen Zhao.

Lu Li is the most annoying Chen Zhao in the fencing room.

But no matter what Chen Zhao robbed with Lu Li at that time, Lu Li didn't bother to pay attention to it until Chen Zhao reappeared in high school, and even deliberately appeared beside Jiang Yi.

He provoked on the reverse scale again and again, and even provoked in the face of Lu Li, showing his desire to take away Jiang Yi.

But anyone with eyes can see how possessive Lu Li is for Jiang Yi, almost pathological, or even a little crazy.

Zhong Mao immediately said angrily to the rich second generation next to him who had been cheated of 25,000 yuan, "Why didn't you tell me?"

The rich second generation said blankly, "What are you talking about?"

Zhong Mao scratched his ears and cheeks anxiously and said, "Why didn't you tell me about that thing sitting next to my friend?"

The rich second generation stared at him: "I said it."

"I said Chen Zhao came over and sat next to your friend."

"You said it's okay. You all played together."

Zhong Mao: "Damn, when did we play with that thing?"

He scolded, and then realized that the pronunciation of "Chen Zhao" and "Cheng Chao" was a little similar.

The sound of bar music covered up the pronunciation. In addition, he drank a little well at that time. If he didn't pay attention, he thought that the rich second generation said Cheng Chao. Naturally, he thought that it was Jiang Yi who positioned Cheng Chao and asked Cheng Chao to come and play together.

As a result, Cheng Chao didn't come.

There is an evil spirit.

Several rich second generation present looked at each other for a while and looked at the young master of the Lu family, who rarely appeared in the circle. They originally wanted to say hello, but before long, the discerning people present could see how gloomy the young master of the Lu family was.