2%

It was night, and the lights were bright in the land house.

After the rain, the water droplets on the treetops fell, and the huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows were full of drops of water.

The huge hall is magnificent, the golden dome in the central courtyard is brightly lit, and the daffodils in the porcelain white long neck bottle on the European dining table stand upright.

Jiang Yi sat on the sofa in the hall with his father and said, "Dad, so Bobby doesn't have a home, right?"

Jiang's father looked a little nervous. He touched Jiang Yi's head and said, "Yes, he is the son of his father's boss..."

Before he finished speaking, a man walked up the stairs of the hall, nearly forty years old, and his eyebrows looked solemn and a little tired.

When Jiang's father saw the man, he quickly got up and said, "Mr. Lu, how's the young master?"

Lu Ting's expression relaxed a lot. He said gently, "There is no big problem. The doctor said that fortunately, he didn't stay in the rain all the time, and the problem of temperature loss is serious."

"Thanks to Lao Jiang, your son this time."

Knowing that the little young master with the same baby eyes of the Lu family was fine, Father Jiang was relieved and quickly waved his hand and said, "What's the matter? You're really polite..."

Lu Ting smiled. He bent down slightly and looked at Jiang Yi sitting on the sofa.

The air in the hall was very cold, and the black-haired child on the sofa wore an adult coat on his shoulder. The clothes were too big, and the empty clothes almost covered the whole person.

He hardly looks like the six-year-old in the information, with a little weak illness. His black eyes are wet, and his eyebrows are fine and soft.

This is a beautiful child.

The black hair is soft, the skin color is pale without blood, the light under the golden dome is soft, and the light gilt gold covers the child's slender eyelashes, flickering, and the lips are very light, beautiful and quiet.

Lu Ting suddenly understood what the doll in his son Arno meant.

He looked at Jiang Yi and said softly, "Children, uncle wants to thank you today."

"Without you, uncle's child might be seriously ill."

Jiang Yi shook his head shyly. He rarely saw adults other than Jiang's father, pinching the corners of Jiang's father's clothes and not saying anything.

Lu Ting half squatted down and said, "Uncle, can I ask you a favor?"

"My uncle's child's name is Arno. He has lived abroad since he was a child and has only recently returned to China. He is not very familiar with this place. He didn't want to drink medicine upstairs just now."

"But uncle heard from Arno that you are fine."

"Uncle, can I ask you a favor and go upstairs to accompany Arno for a while?"

Jiang Yi opened his eyes slightly and hesitated for a long time. After asking for Jiang's father's advice, he nodded and agreed.

Lu Ting smiled. He waved to the servant not far away and asked her to take Jiang Yi upstairs to find Arno.

Jiang's father sat on the sofa crampedly, looking at Jiang Yi's back upstairs with a little worry.

He had heard many people say that Mr. Lu's son was not very good-tempered.