30%

The grapes in the yard were too sour to eat. Zhong Mao and others gave up. They rolled their eyes around the yard and looked at the rice wine made in the shade in the corner.

Every family has rice wine, which is not a rare thing, but it is very magical for Zhong Mao and his party. They happily pestered Grandma Jiang Yi to give them a taste.

Grandma Jiang Yi couldn't resist this group of children, so she had no choice but to agree to the request to taste this, and told Zhong Mao not to drink too much, just taste some.

The old man is not reluctant, but afraid that the group of children will not drink without restraint.

The group nodded obediently. As a result, when the old man went back to his room to sleep, he directly became like a run out of the wild horse, one person and one sea bowl, and the rice wine was divided.

Jiang Yi took a group of people, squatted under the grape rack and dug out the rest of the rice wine.

Qin Lan said as he dug, "It's not good."

Zhong Mao hoeed down and said, "Yes, it's not very good."

Ying Zhuohan pulled the soil on the wine jar: "Yes, yes, it's not good."

Jiang Yi seriously buried the soil back and said generously, "Don't be afraid."

"Grandma said that except for the wine I married my wife, I can drink all the wine."

"Wine to marry a wife?"

Lu Li, who squatted aside, was stunned: "Why don't I know?"

Zhong Mao laughed and said, "Brother Lu, how can you know the wine of marrying a wife?"

Lu Li stared at him and thought, why didn't he know that Jiang Yi had been his wife before.

Qin Lan thought that Lu Li grew up in a foreign country. He didn't know what Jiang Yi meant by marrying his wife's wine, so he explained, "The wine Jiang Yi said is called daughter Hong. It should have been buried when Jiang Yi was born. When he gets married, he can take it out."

Lu Li: "Why didn't I?"

Ying Zhuohan: "I'm going to ask Jiang Yi what he wants to do."

Zhong Mao: "Brother Lu, I don't want to bury this abroad."

Jiang Yi thought for a thought and comforted, "At that time, I will give you half of this wine."

Cheng Chao: "..."

The wine of marriage can be divided. No wonder he misunderstood that Jiang Yi was the illegitimate child of the Lu family.

The group carried the dug out wine to the table, opened a game, and played with the bottle. The person who turned to it either drank or ate a bunch of grapes.

No one wants to eat sour grapes.

So the rice wine on the table disappeared at an extremely fast speed.

Jiang Yi sat in the middle, looking forward to the bottle turning to himself, so that he could also take a sip of wine.

But after seven or eight rounds, the bottle was stunned and did not transfer to him once.

Jiang Yi was a little disappointed. Lu Li next to him didn't change the color and supported the table with his knees and said, "I'll dip it in chopsticks to give you a taste?"

Jiang Yi shook his head and decided to wait for the bottle to turn to himself and taste it again.

Zhong Mao turned the bottle, and the bottle turned in the center of the table, and the speed gradually slowed down.