28%

"How do you wear underwear or this pattern?"

Lu Li put his long legs on the edge of the bed. He lay on Jiang Yi's bed, holding Jiang Yi's underwear in mid-air with both hands. After looking at it for a long time, he gave a pertinent comment: "But it suits you."

Cute.

Jiang Yi: "..."

He silently reached out and took back his underwear, but Lu Li muttered unhappily, "You don't want to touch your things for me now."

Jiang Yi folded his underwear and said silently, "This is underwear."

Lu Li said confidently, "My father said that we both wear a pair of trousers. We both wear a pair of trousers. What can't we touch?"

Jiang Yi said with a stiff face, "Uncle said it's better to wear a pair of trousers instead of wearing the same pair of underwear."

After all these years, Lu Li's Chinese is still so messy.

Teenager Lu Li was more righteous: "It's not good for others to wear a pair of underwear. We are not others. Why can't we wear the same pair of underwear?"

Jiang Yi looked at him silently.

After a few seconds, Lu Li thought again and said, "But it seems that I really can't wear it."

"I'm too small to wear yours."

"If you wear mine, it will fall down."

Jiang Yi: "..."

Seeing that Jiang Yi didn't say anything, Lu Li knew that Jiang Yi must be more important than underwear. He thought about it for a moment and thought about it and said, "But if you let me wear it, it's not that I can't wear it."

It's a little uncomfortable, but who asked Jiang Yi to wear it?

Jiang Yi ignored him, but received his underwear to the innermost layer of the wardrobe with a stiff face. He was afraid that Lu Li would be interested, so he got up in the middle of the night and secretly wore his underwear.

But Lu Li's biggest interest now is to sleep in a quilt with Jiang Yi.

After Jiang Yi went to bed, Lu Li hugged Jiang Yi like a doll when he was a child and complained, "How did your game last so long..."

Jiang Yi skillfully stretched out his head from Lu Li's arms to breathe. He patted Lu Li's head and said, "It's not just me, everyone has been gone for so long."

Lu Li buried his face in Jiang Yi's hair and said in a vague voice, "Where is the little shell you picked up for me?"

Jiang Yi's eyebrows bent: "In the schoolbag, I picked up the most beautiful one for you."

Lu Li was satisfied and in a happy mood. He grabbed Jiang Yi's hand and played.

Jiang Yi broke his finger and said, "I also picked up one for my father, Uncle Lu picked one, and my aunt picked one up..."

"By the way, there is also one Ying Zhuohan..."

Lu Li listened and his face turned green. He couldn't help saying, "What the hell is Ying Zhuohan?"

"He broke his foot. Why do you want the shell?"

"Do you want to make soup?"

Jiang Yi corrected him: "Ying Zhuohan didn't break his foot. He just sprained his foot when playing the ball."

Not long ago, Ying Zhuohan sprained his leg and rested at home for a period of time because he played with his senior classmates.

Lu Li and Jiang Yi lay on a pillow. He tried to blow the pillow wind for Jiang Yi and said in Jiang Yi's ear, "Give me Ying Zhuohan's shell. He doesn't want it."