76%

Looking at Lu Li's silent appearance, Jiang Yi said slightly, "Are you not used to sleeping?"

Lu Li didn't say anything. After a while, he turned his head and said, "No."

He took Jiang Yi's hand, and the other one took the garbage and said, "Which canteen are we going to for breakfast?"

As one of the top colleges and universities in the country, A University is quite famous for its canteens. Seven or eight canteens are distributed in all corners of the huge campus, and each canteen is committed to providing the best service for students.

Jiang Yi, who was led, pinched Lu Li's index finger.

Probably because the people around him were mixed-race, the skeleton was much larger, and the wide palms almost put his palms together.

Lu Li turned his head to look at him, and then said, "Go to the East Canteen to eat."

"Yesterday's canteen was not delicious."

Jiang Yi pinched Lu Li's index finger, and he said seriously, "Are you changing the topic?"

Lu Li: "..."

Jiang Yi continued to say seriously, "So why didn't you get used to sleeping last night?"

"Is the mat uncomfortable?"

"Or are your roommates sleeping and snoring and grinding their teeth?"

Lu Li was a little hard-mouthed, and his face turned to tighten his face and said, "I'm not used to sleeping."

"I went to bed at ten o'clock last night."

"I didn't look at my mobile phone at a glance, and I didn't wait until 2:30 a.m.."

Jiang Yi sighed.

Lu Li turned his head to look at him: "Why are you sighing?"

Jiang Yi raised his other hand, poked the eyelids of the people around him and said, "Look in the mirror before going out next time."

Lu Li subconsciously looked down at Jiang Yi's fingers: "Why?"

Jiang Yi said seriously, "You are now as if you were punched twice by others."

Lu Li: "..."

Jiang Yi thought of something and comforted him, "But it's not ugly."

"The eyes are not swollen."

"It's much better than the other time when I almost got knocked out of the fight with Chen Zhao."

Lu Li: "..."

He was a little depressed and thought that other people's little couples were sticky, and they couldn't wait to stick together during the hot love period.

He and Jiang Yi haven't seen each other for nearly 12 hours in the distance between them and three buildings.

But what Jiang Yi said to him is not baby. I miss you so much.

Instead--"You are so ugly that you look like you've been punched twice."

The color fades and falls in love.

The ancients were indeed not deceptive.

Jiang Yi looked at Lu Li, who was depressed, stunned for a moment, and then tried to remedy it.

He looked at Jiang Yi's efforts to remedy and said, "Don't worry, you are the best in my heart."

Lu Li became more gloomy.

At first glance, this kind of words is a lie to children.

Who believes who is a fool.

If you say it, you will be laughed at for a lifetime.