3%

Ten o'clock in the evening.

On the sofa in Lu Zhai Hall, Jiang Yi lay on Jiang's father's shoulder, his eyes were red, and he sobbed from time to time. There were wet tears on his cheeks. He choked and said, "Dad, go home..."

He cried pitifully, and his wet black eyelashes were full of tears. His choked voice sounded with a nasal sound, which sounded shrily and sad.

Father Jiang agreed repeatedly and patted him on the back with heartache.

Lu Ting personally sent Jiang's father to the door and said helplessly with a little apology, "I'm sorry, Lao Jiang. I'll ask Arno to apologize to Xiaoyi tomorrow..."

Father Jiang quickly waved his hand and didn't dare to take this sentence at all.

The Lu family is naturally a small group of figures at the top in the circle. Many people squeeze their heads to get in love with each other. Many people want to please the Lu family.

Jiang Yi was scared to cry. No matter how distressed he was, he didn't dare to really let the young master of the Lu family's Jin Zun Yugui apologize to his son.

Jiang Yi lay on his father's shoulder and gradually calmed down. His nose was red, his black hair was glued to his snow-white cheeks, and he sucked his nose. While choking, he did not forget to politely and choked and said, "Goodbye, uncle."

Lu Ting's heart softened. He wanted his son to say a word to himself so obediently, not to mention the stars in the sky, even the moon could be picked and stuffed to his son.

It's a pity that Arno will always give him a bad face.

When Jiang's father came home with Jiang Yi in his arms, it was almost 10:30.

When he got home, Jiang Yi, who still had tears on his eyelashes, had fallen asleep quietly on his shoulder.

Father Jiang put in hot water before he woke up Jiang Yi and bathed Jiang Yi.

While washing Jiang Yi's hair, he asked Jiang Yi if he had been pushed by Arno or bullied in other ways.

Jiang Yi sat obediently in the bathtub. He played with the duckling and said honestly, "No."

Jiang's father was a little puzzled. Jiang Yi had always been very sensible in his impression and rarely cried. If he hadn't been bullied, how could he have cried so much just now?

Jiang Yi spit water on the duckling and said sullenly, "He won't let me go home."

Speaking of this, he whispered a little aggrievedly, "The kindergarten teacher said that you can't quarrel and be reasonable. I told him a lot of reasons, but he ignored me."

Jiang's father couldn't laugh or cry, "Arno can't understand Chinese. No matter how reasonable you tell him, he doesn't know what you're talking about."

Jiang Yi was stunned for a moment and looked at the duckling floating on the water and said, "Yes."

Jiang's father was relieved to hear that Jiang Yi was crying for this reason.

Jiang Yi was born prematurely. When she was born prematurely, she was only a little more than three catties. She turned around at the ghost gate in her baby. She was rescued several times and couldn't come back.

Because he has not been in good health since he was a child, Jiang Yi rarely goes out. He has no playmates of his peers. He doesn't know much about the outside world. Jiang's father is afraid that Jiang Yi can't distinguish between bullying and playing, and he doesn't realize that being bullied and leaves a shadow.

After knowing the reason, Jiang's father relaxed a lot and quickly took Jiang Yi to dry his hair after taking a shower.

At the same time, the land house on the other side.