23%

When Jiang Yi heard Lu Li say that he could make a small sacrifice, his eyes lit up.

He held Lu Li's hand more solemnly, squeezed a small pear vortex beside his cheek, and his eyebrows bent softly and said sincerely, "Arno, you are so kind."

There are not many Chinese idioms in Lu Lihui.

Otherwise, at this time, he should know that there is an idiom called sugar-coated shells.

But it's a pity that Lu Li didn't understand. He was almost coaxed by Jiang Yi to find the north, and he thought that this broken competition was not bad.

Lu Li put up with it for a while, but he still couldn't help it. He couldn't help but be complacent and said, "You know that I'd better..."

"I still have this little sense of sacrifice..."

In this way, the small curly glasses have no chance to take advantage of it.

The little pear nest on Jiang Yi's cheek deepened, which seemed to be very moved. His eyes were shining, and he continued to say softly and sincerely, "If I win a prize in this very important competition, you must also have your strength."

"You encourage me so much, support me, and are willing to make sacrifices for this competition. This award is our common award. If I can get it, I will definitely not be separated from your help."

"I will be happier to win this award than before."

Teenage Lu Li didn't know that there was a word called painting a big cake.

All he knew was that his heart was shaking when he heard it, and his heart was in full bloom, as if he was stepping on the clouds.

In Jiang Yi's sweet words, he seemed to have seen Jiang Yi, who won the trophy, standing on the flag-raising platform and said seriously to the students of the whole school, "I want to thank my best friend in my life for winning this award."

"We grew up together, and we are the best in the world. I can't get this award without Lu Li's encouragement, support and care..."

The eyes of the whole school gathered on him with envy. No matter where he went, someone would point to him and say enviously, "He is Jiang Yi's best friend!"

The little curly hair under the flag-raising platform should be at the same table with some unknown little glasses. He could only beat his chest and feet regretfully and looked at him with envy.

Lu Li's golden hair stood upside down with him. He said to Jiang Yi, "Don't worry about the competition."

"I support you."

Jiang Yi nodded happily and said, "Okay, I'll tell you when I'm ready."

Lu Li nodded reservedly.

Along the way, it was rare for Jiang Yi not to memorize words. He touched Lu Li's knee and played the childish game of touching me and touching you with Lu Li.

Both of them are in their teens and look very serious outside. One of the first grade is to speak quietly on the stage all year round, and the other has dunked three-pointers on the basketball court more times than others.

At this time, I was playing a childish game in the back seat of the car and had a lot of fun.

---

Early the next morning.

Lu Li held a group of Qin Lan and wandered on the award bulletin board.

He looked back at the award bulletin board with an unpredictable face.