18%

The masked kid was covered with a hood and wandered around with candy in his arms.

Unfortunately, he is pleasing, and his eyes under the mask are black, bright and wet, as beautiful as a deer. His small body looks small under the cloak, and it is not terrible when he opens his teeth and claws.

But the boy behind the kid's face was tense, and when his light blue eyes narrowed and stared at people, he looked particularly fierce, and when he was scared, he was scared.

The wandering kid walked around, with a large amount of sugar in his arms. He sat on the chair with the knight beside him sat contentedly, shaking his calves and lowering his head to play with his mask.

Knight Arno helped Jiang Yi take off his mask, looked at Jiang Yi shaking his head, suddenly spit out his tongue at him, then rolled his eyes and tilted his head into his arms.

Arno: "..."

He said in a calm tone, "It's terrible."

Jiang Yi raised his head happily, and his black forehead was a little scattered. He said with interest that the ghost played by Arno was not terrible at all. Next time he could play the faceless ghost with him.

Arno was silent. He wanted to stop talking and wanted to say whether there was a possibility. He just wanted to play the knight and elves in the kindergarten graduation play with Jiang Yi.

But Jiang Yi obviously didn't know that he continued to wander happily in the class wearing a ghost cloak. During this period, he also met a classmate dressed as a mushroom and joined the group of strangely dressed classmates.

Because Arno's dress style was too formal and normal, he could not join the leading mushroom team. He could only watch Jiang Yi wandering with the team led by the teacher.

Fortunately, there is another unlucky guy who is the same as him.

Ying Zhuohan in a knight's costume: "..."

On the night of the Halloween theme class, Arno stuffed his messy customized knight clothes into the grocery store and called his mother on the other side of the ocean overnight, explaining that he wanted the most terrible witch hat and ghost face pumpkin lanterns for Halloween.

Also after Halloween, Jiang Yi also put his little ghost mask and cloak into the toy box. He told Jiang's father that Arno didn't seem to like to play ghost, which may be timid. Jiang's father remembered that Arno followed Jiang Yi's buttocks everywhere to scare people around today and kept silent hesitantly.

So on Halloween the next year, Arno was full of confidence. He solemnly said that he would give Jiang Yi a surprise, and Jiang Yi also solemnly said that he would give Arno a surprise.

At the Halloween-themed class meeting in the second year, Arno, with a witch hat and a grimace, couldn't wait to go to school to look for Jiang Yi.

Until he saw an elk walking towards him happily.

Arno suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

Two minutes later, Arno looked at the elk in silence in front of him and tilted his head at him in surprise, "Arno, so you are not afraid of ghosts?"

Yes, this year Jiang Yi played the role of an elk.

He walked crookedly, looking around, with horns on his head.

A deer and a ghost sat on the chair. The elk patted the little ghost's head and comforted him, "It's okay. Let's play ghosts together next Halloween."

As a result, on Halloween in the third year, due to the growing voice of "not a foreign festival" in the society, the school canceled the Halloween-themed class meeting.