59%

Before Qin Lan could recover from the scene in front of him, he saw the figures of Zhong Mao and others walking under the street lamp in the distance. He talked and laughed, and saw that they were getting closer and closer to the seats of the stall.

Qin Lan was so excited that he suddenly roared: "Zhong Mao!"

After roaring, Qin Lan was afraid that Jiang Yi and Lu Li would be too involved. He didn't react. He pinched the sweat of his heart and almost shouted, "This way--"

The roar made me angry, and the whole quiet road seemed to shake a few times. The boss who was stir-frying noodles in the pot almost shivered. Everyone who came and went looked at Qin Lan standing in the middle of the road.

Qin Lan's eyes did not squint, and he looked very calm.

In the seat of the stall, Lu Li, who clasped the back of Jiang Yi's neck and put his cheeks on Jiang Yi's cheeks, paused slightly. Jiang Yi's eyelashes trembled a few times, and the heat exhaled into a white fog on the cold winter night.

He supported his hands back and turned his head slightly, not looking at Lu Li, who had just met his forehead.

Under the dim yellow street lamp, the fine black hair covered a white-haired and red auricle, and a few flying snow particles floated in from outside the shed and fell on Jiang Yi's soft black hair.

Lu Li half squatted on the ground, raised his head and stretched out his hand to crush the snow grains, and then the slightly cold finger abdomen inadvertently touched the red auricle.

Jiang Yi, who supported his hands back, shrank. He turned his head even more, and then reached out to rub his ears.

Lu Li's heart was itchy, but he also knew that Jiang Yi would not bite him outside. At most, he would stick it to his face or bury it in his neck and sniff it a few times.

Just like just now.

Qin Lan twisted his neck and turned around. He was even more anxious to see that the two people in the stall seats had not been separated by one meter away.

He rushed up with an arrow, grabbed Zhong Mao's neck and roared enthusiastically, "How's it going--"

Zhong Mao, who had just finished going to the toilet, was almost deafed by the roar and cursed Qin Lan over his shoulder.

Qin Lan quickly dodged, looked back at Jiang Yi and found that after Lu Li stood up, he was finally relieved.

Lu Li went to pay the bill. Jiang Yi sat on the stool alone and rubbed his ears.

Qin Lan followed Zhong Mao shoulder to his back, but he still couldn't control himself, and his eyes floated on Jiang Yi's lips.

After a few glances, Qin Lan found that Jiang Yi, who was sitting on the stool obediently, looked very normal. In addition to rubbing his ears, his lips were still light rose-colored, and he didn't look like he had just kissed.

Qin Lan thought that he should have misread it.

At first glance, Lu Li doesn't look like a relative can get married like this.

It's so innocent.

But the more I thought about the scene just now, the more Qin Lan scratched his heart and lungs.

If he didn't say anything, he didn't believe it, but Qin Lan was not sure what to say.

After struggling for a while, Qin Lan decided to find out by himself.

Jiang Yi rubbed his earlobe and saw Qin Lan coming over. Then he half squatted in front of him and held up his mobile phone to ask him how to write this question.