9%

But even if he heard the Chinese teacher say that Jiang Yi would have his own wife in the future, Arno still didn't give up.

He turned his head and struggled to ask Jiang Yi if he wanted a wife in the future?

Jiang Yi nodded seriously and said that he wanted his wife, and said seriously that he wanted to buy a big house for his wife.

Arno: "..."

The Chinese teacher praised Jiang Yi for being so great, and he was so responsible when he was so young.

Jiang Yi's ears are red and looks a little shy.

Arno began to feel annoyed that the person who invented his wife was really annoying when he thought that there was someone who could eat, take a shower and play with Jiang Yi every day and sleep in the same bed every day.

It's annoying and annoying.

He poked his head at the Chinese picture book.

Jiang Yi thought that Arno was worried that he would not have a wife in the future. He patted Arno on the shoulder to comfort Arno, saying that when they grew up, they would work together to find a wife.

Arno's black face is better not to ask.

He would rather honestly read his uncle, second uncle, third uncle and younger aunt now, rather than hear Jiang Yi say that he wants to buy a big house for his wife.

At 8:30 p.m., Jiang's father came to the second floor on time to pick up Jiang Yi.

In the bedroom, Arno sat on the carpet and asked Jiang Yi if he could stay and sleep with him tonight.

Jiang Yi shook his head and said to Arno earnestly that when he married his wife in the future, someone would sleep with him every day, and he would not be lonely.

He vowed to ask Arno not to worry, just wait until he grows up.

Arno didn't want him to leave. After thinking about it, he said to Jiang Yi to be his wife first, sleep with him, and wait until he finds his real wife.

The housekeeper of the translator: "..."

After he finished translating, he silently took out his handkerchief and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

Jiang Yi felt something was wrong and said confusedly that they were all boys, and he couldn't be his wife.

Arno said confidently that children are different from adults, and we will talk about it when they grow up.

Jiang Yi's wet eyes were confused. He stood in the soft dome lamp, like clear glass beads, with long eyelashes, flickering, and there were traces of pear vortex on his snow-white cheeks.

The more Arno looked at it, the more cute he felt. He was half scared and half coaxed Jiang Yi to be his wife. He could play jigsaw puzzles with him before going to bed at night.

Jiang Yi nodded as if he didn't understand.

Arno's eyes lit up, and he asked Jiang Yi with a little excitement if he would not go back tonight.

Jiang Yi said honestly, "No, I'm going back to accompany my father."

Arno: "..."

Jiang Yi waved his hand to him and said obediently and softly, "Goodbye, Arno. See you tomorrow."

Arno, who is sulking: "..."

He looked at Jiang Yi, who couldn't see him angry at all, raised his hand numbly and said goodbye numbly.

Jiang Yi happily took Jiang's father's hand and left.

On the way back, Jiang's father hesitated for a long time before he whispered what happened in the kindergarten today.