94%

After six o'clock in the evening in S city, the snow stopped.

The ward is very quiet.

The dark-haired boy leaning on the chair guarded the hospital bed. His eyelashes were closed, and his soft forehead hair was on the eyebrow bone. His face was as white as porcelain glaze. His eyebrows were beautiful, with a little sickness, but he still couldn't move his eyes.

Hearing the noise, Jiang Yi opened his eyes and turned his head. He saw the elegant blonde woman standing at the head of the bed in the ward with a shawl. The two bodyguards behind him were carrying an insulation box and were curling towards him.

Jiang Yi immediately got up and wanted to give up his seat to Lu's mother, but he just stretched out a dazzling white wrist and gently pressed it on his shoulder to tell him that he didn't need to get up.

Jiang Yi was taken to sit in a chair. The blonde woman touched his shoulder and said softly, "I'm thin."

After saying that, she said with a little annoy, "S City has been very cold these two days. If there is anything, just let Arno come back."

"He has rough skin and thick flesh. It's okay to be beaten. It's easy for you to catch a cold when you come back."

"Look, this hand is so cold that it can't be warm."

Jiang Yi subconsciously looked down at the hand that was held. Hearing Lu's mother in front of him ask worriedly, "Is your hands so cold, are your feet cold?"

"Are you hungry?"

"I coughed several times on the phone just now."

"Is there anything uncomfortable now?"

Jiang Yi glanced blankly at Lu Li, who was lying in the hospital bed with a fever of 40 degrees and a hanging needle. His face was pale, his eyes were closed, and he looked at his worried Lu's mother.

He whispered, "Auntie, it's Arno who has a fever, not my fever."

Ms. Lu looked at Lu Li, who was sleeping with a hanging needle in the hospital bed, nodded and said kindly, "Auntie knows."

He is not in the ICU.

The leg is not broken either.

Still alive.

Isn't this good?

Lu's mother turned her head, and the two bodyguards with two large barrels of insulation boxes behind her immediately opened the insulation box, revealing the exquisite dishes that exude heat, with perfect color, fragrance and taste. One plate after another, and finally they even took out a tile pot of soup from the insulation bucket.

Jiang Yi was stunned, and his hands were stuffed with chopsticks, so he was asked to eat while it was hot.

Jiang Yi opened his mouth and said, "Arno hasn't woken up yet..."

While sitting on the chair, Lu's mother gracefully helped him hold the soup and said gently, "Isn't there a hospital canteen?"

"Arno just eat that."

Jiang Yi had to eat the food in the lunch box.

In the half hour after Lu's mother came, she chatted with Jiang Yi for 25 minutes and looked at Lu Li on the two- or three-eye bed, as if she was relieved after confirming the death of the person on the bed.

Before leaving, Jiang Yi sent Lu's mother to the underground parking lot.

The underground parking lot was empty and quiet, looking at Jiang Yi, who was sending him down with a scarf.