34%

9:00 p.m.

The land house is brightly lit, and the water-like traffic is winding in front of the mansion halfway up the mountain. The banquet hall, the golden dome of the central courtyard is full of fragrance and shadows.

On the large terrace, you can see the extremely neatly trimmed lawn not far away. In the center of the lawn is inlaid with a flowing fountain, rising and falling in the beautiful music.

Jiang Yi sat on the swing in the back garden, waiting to give the gift to Lu Li. The night wind floated his black forehead and looked very soft.

He yawned, leaned his head slightly on the iron chain of the swing, and hung his curly eyelashes. At the age of sixteen or seventeen, his eyebrows were beautiful in the clear moonlight.

"Hello."

A soft and smiling voice sounded, and someone pulled away a few hanging branches and stood not far from the swing.

Jiang Yi looked up and found that it was a boy in a sapphire suit. He half bent his eyes and put an expensive brooch on his chest. He smiled at him and said, "Do you also come out to breathe?"

Jiang Yi shook his head. He couldn't take his eyes off the boy and seemed to pay attention to all the attraction.

Chen Zhao walked over very naturally, holding a chain of the swing in one hand, looking down at Jiang Yi and smiled, "Why don't I seem to have seen you?"

Jiang Yi didn't say anything, but moved his eyelashes slightly.

Chen Zhao leaned down slightly and stared at the legendary little Qingmei of Lu Li.

He is similar to Lu Li's family background, but the two of them have been tired of each other since the fifth grade fencing class and have not dealt with each other for a long time.

He went abroad in junior high school and recently returned to China. Not long ago, Chen Zhao learned that the two were divided into one school in high school, so he came to disgust Lu Li before the start of school.

Looking at the legendary little Qingmei of Lu Li, Chen Zhao smiled and said, "Why don't you go to the banquet hall?"

His words were very clear to ask, and he was a little malicious.

After all, the boy in front of him was wearing very ordinary short-sleeved shorts, as if he didn't even have a decent formal dress.

Chen Zhao has always been bad, half squinting his eyes, as if he was waiting for the embarrassing appearance of the people in front of him.

Jiang Yi looked at the boy in front of him very close to him, and finally couldn't help whispering, "That..."

"Your brooch is crooked."

"Can you fix it?"

Jiang Yi didn't know the origin of the boy in front of him. All he knew was that the boy's brooch, which was a little like a peacock, was crooked, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.

Chen Zhaowei was stunned and subconsciously looked down at his brooch.

It's really crooked.

Jiang Yi: "You can adjust it to the left."

Chen Zhao subconsciously did what the boy in front of him said.

Jiang Yi straightened his waist slightly and frowned slightly and said, "It's over. Turn back a little."

So Chen Zhao turned back a little.

A few minutes later, looking at the neat brooch, Jiang Yi breathed a sigh of relief, raised his head and asked, "Ye, what did you just ask?"