26%

Back to
Raise your own wife by yourself.
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
big
Medium
small

Chapter 26

In the hotel, Jiang Yi sat on the bed and sighed, "No."

"I didn't want to hang up your phone."

Lu Li, who was on the other end of the phone, said in a sid voice, "Who is in your room?" Why did he take a shower in your room?

"You don't even know..."

Before Lu Li could say anything, he heard Jiang Yi's serious voice synchronously with him, "You don't even know how dangerous it is outside."

Lu Li: "..."

If you go to City A, you will still grab the conversation, right?

Jiang Yi continued, "This is the organizer's arrangement. Two people have arranged a standard room."

"I live with my classmates now."

Lu Li: "..."

He was silent for a moment and said, "So, are you going to stay with your classmates for a week?"

"For a week, you and your classmates will eat together, sleep together and compete together?"

Morning and evening, do you still need to take a shower in the bathroom?

Jiang Yi corrected him: "It's not a week, to be precise, it's six and a half days."

"I'll go back on the afternoon of the seventh day."

Lu Li choked: "Is there any difference?"

Jiang Yi said seriously, "There is a difference."

"I'm going to pick up small shells for you on the morning of the sixth day."

Lu Li: "..."

"Is it the little glasses?"

Jiang Yi: "What kind of glasses?"

Lu Li said bluntly, "Is the classmate who lives with you a little glasses?"

Jiang Yi was a little unhappy and said, "You can't call others randomly. They have a name, Cai Fang."

Lu Li thought that I didn't care whether he was Cai Fang or Yuan Fang. He just wanted to know who he was eating and living with Jiang Yi.

Although he thought so in his heart, Lu Li still answered and said, "Okay, Cai Fang is Cai Fang. Is he the classmate who lives with you?"

He remembers that Cai Fang worshipped Jiang Yi, and he was so happy that he couldn't find him as a deskmate with Jiang Yi.

How to get to what extent will the relationship develop when we eat and live together?

When Lu Li continued to think about it, Jiang Yi said, "It's not with Cai Fang. I live with the deputy monitor of our class."

Lu Li: "What's the name of your deputy class?"

Jiang Yi said, "Cheng Chao."

Cheng Chao, who took a shower, wiped his hair and looked up at Jiang Yi when he heard the words.

Jiang Yi sat on the bed, and the other end of the phone seemed to say something else. He answered obediently, and his slightly scattered black hair was on his eyebrows, which looked very clever.

A few minutes later, Jiang Yi hung up the phone and heard Cheng Chao turn his head and say to him, "Is it your family's phone?"

Jiang Yi thought about it and nodded.