79%

After making a phone call, Lu Li looked back at Jiang Yi, who was waiting for him.

He was wearing a coat, buttoned to the top, and his face was still a little pale. He was lowering his head and concentically stepping down the raised floor tiles in the garden.

Because he came to the hospital in such a hurry, he even wore slippers. His white arches were a little stiff, and his ankles were thin.

In the cool night breeze, the soft black hair floated beside the cheeks, looking very good.

As if hearing him call, Jiang Yi raised his head and looked at him and asked in a low voice, "When are we going back?"

Lu Li came to him and threw away the cotton pressed with the pinhole for him. He didn't raise his head and said, "I'm not going back tonight."

Jiang Yi hesitated and said, "Then my roommate..."

Lu Li: "I took a taxi for them."

"I just sent them back."

Jiang Yi said obediently, and then said, "Then can I go back tomorrow?"

Lu Li didn't say anything, but took his hand to take him to the black car and bent down to buckle his seat belt.

Jiang Yi, the co-pilot, turned his head and looked at Lu Li, who bent down and only turned his side face to him. He half lowered his eyes, and there was no emotion in his light blue eyes.

With a "slap", after the seat belt was buckled, Lu Li started the engine. In the low roar, Jiang Yi heard him say, "No."

The black car drove smoothly, and the scenery of the windows kept flying. He heard Lu Li's voice and said angrily, "You can't go back until you get well."

Jiang Yi is a little weeping.

But after a while, Lu Li suddenly said, "When did it start?"

Jiang Yi, who looked a little weeping, whispered in a low voice, "The first day of school."

Lu Li hit the steering wheel with no expression on his face.

Until now, he clearly remembers that on the second day of school, he and Jiang Yi went to the Western Canteen for dinner. Jiang Yi gave him his favorite lotus root balls.

What was he thinking at that time?

Oh.

At that time, he was thinking that Jiang Yizhen loved him so much.

That's Jiang Yi's favorite lotus root balls.

At that time, he was not even willing to eat it, so he left it until the end to eat the lotus root balls that Jiang Yi gave him.

Now he knows.

Love it.

It is clear that it is to keep the stomach and go back to the dormitory to eat my favorite junk food.

That's why I gave him my favorite lotus root balls.

When they kissed a few days ago, he whispered why Jiang Yi smelled of cream.

Jiang Yi told him seriously that he kissed the wrong one.

There will definitely be no next kiss.

There will be no next time.

Because the next kiss will be a sweet peach flavor.

It seems that someone has bitten several pieces of peach candy, and the red and soft tip of the tongue is sweet.

Lu Li, who was expressionless, picked up the car at the speed, and the black car, which was driving smoothly, flew over the branches of the road and drove to the west of the city.