83%

Jiang Yi, who was squatting on the ground, seemed to be steaming. From his ears to his neck, he immediately closed the drawer and stammered, "When will I..."

Lu Li licked the tiger's teeth, and he said casually, "Didn't you say that the taste was too sweet during the last massage?"

"The last few rows are full of peach flavor, and you like peaches."

The peach flavor should be very suitable for ginger.

He has always been born very white.

The skin is very thin. With a little force, it can leave marks on the white and soft skin.

There is nothing unsensitive all over the body.

It can almost turn red all over, like a ripe peach on the branch, exuding a sweet fragrance, as if it can be filled with sweet juice with a touch.

If you work a little harder.

Then you will be wet all over, and you can be paralyzed like water. Your lower abdomen and inner thighs will tremble with thin sweat.

The slender and straight legs like jade can't hang.

It will definitely hang down weakly.

If he can hold his ankle with his head turned around and kiss him all the way along the ankle, he should be able to put it on his shoulder and not hang down weakly.

Jiang Yi blushed and squatted on the ground without saying anything.

After a while, he got up pretending to be fine and calmly looked at the other things in the bedroom.

He calmly patted the alarm clock, calmly covered the lame pony with a quilt, calmly opened the vertical bedside table, and calmly looked down.

Then the calm expression cracked.

The vertical bedside table is neatly packed with a small box full of drawers.

The size is also written on the small box.

What Jiang Yi saw was the largest number.

The things in this drawer are closer than the small bottle in the bedside table, so close that you can get it as long as you raise your head and reach out your hand. Jiang Yi can even imagine the person behind him being naked, picking it up with one hand and tearing the bag with his mouth.

Jiang Yi's ears were almost steaming out of substantial heat. He turned back to Lu Li tremblingly. Just as he was about to speak, he saw Lu Li's quick-eyed and calm answer, "Hmm."

"I'm a pervert."

Jiang Yi: "..."

Lu Li looks very calm.

Anyway, he has been a pervert for a day or two.

Early metamorphosis and evening metamorphosis are all metamorphosis. It's better to let Jiang Yi know earlier.

Otherwise, what if Jiang Yi is scared?

Lu Li didn't expect that Jiang Yi, who was scared at the time, cried so much that his face was wet. He couldn't kiss or coax him.

That's Jiang Yi.

It was Jiang Yi who raised Jiang Yi, who was reluctant to touch him since he was a child.

Jiang Yi's ears were so red that he didn't even look at the small box full of drawers. He looked back at Lu Li leaning on the door frame, and finally knew what Cheng Chao meant when he said to him in high school, "Lu Li is almost abnormal".

Why did he naively feel that something was wrong and that he was a little pervert?

Jiang Yi stuffed his head and tried to stop thinking about the size on the small box.