Extra 1

Chapter 106 Extra I
The sky is gloomy, the treetops sway with the wind, and the air is mixed with rusty smell of moisture.

In such a large office, the clouds outside the huge floor-to-ceiling window are so thick that it is so gloomy that you can hardly see any light.

"Tomorrow is your mother's birthday."

In front of the marble desk, the man leaning against the back of the chair called and frowned deeply. He pressed his forehead and said to the other end of the phone in a cold voice, "You must come back."

I don't know what the other end of the phone said, which made the man silent.

After a long time, the man said in a low voice, "Yes."

"I'll let you go back to China after this semester."

"But you have to come back to be with your mother tomorrow."

"And those homework in the classroom, remember to give it to the teacher on time."

As soon as the man finished speaking, he hung up the phone cleanly on the other end of the phone, as if he was too lazy to communicate.

Lu Ting leaned against the chair and frowned deeply. It seemed to be quite a headache. He silently picked up the cigarette box and lit a cigarette.

After a long time, he said to the old employee in the office who was waiting for him to get off work, "Old Jiang."

Jiang Guojun was an old driver who had been with him for more than ten years. He was loyal and quickly said, "What's wrong with Mr. Lu?"

Lu Ting flicked the ashes silently. He leaned against the chair and said in a little tired voice, "I remember that your son seems to be 17 or 18 years old?"

Jiang Guojun nodded: "Yes."

Lu Ting sighed, "Are you studying in Shiyi Middle School?"

"I heard that I got into the exam by myself."

City No. 1 Middle School is the focus of the province, and the students who can be admitted are basically the best of their peers.

Jiang Guojun was a little embarrassed and said, "It was the child who was admitted by himself. The child was competitive..."

Lu Ting sighed again and said, "You haven't been invited to parents, have you?"

Unexpectedly, Jiang Guojun nodded honestly and said, "I was invited..."

Lu Ting was stunned, and then seemed to feel that he was not the only one being taken by his parents. He immediately relaxed a lot and said with some sympathy, "Why was your child invited by his parents?"

As soon as he wanted to say that he was fighting or skipping class, he saw Jiang Guojun scratching his head: "It seems to invite parents to give a speech on the stage and share with other parents how to educate their children..."

Lu Ting: "..."

Jiang Guojun said shyly, "I'm a big man. I don't know how to educate children. It's not all about the children's own efforts..."

Lu Ting was silent and remembered his children. After returning to China, he fought and skipped class. He spent money to buy the provincial key city No. 1 Middle School. As a result, he could receive a phone call from the school every month.

Looking at Lu Ting's headache, Jiang Guojun remembered the young master of the Lu family who had recently returned to China abroad all the time, and also knew that the relationship between the father and son of the Lu family was not close. He hurriedly said, "The young master is just not used to it..."