103%

On the summer night, I screamed endlessly.

"Wear a suit?"

"Yes, when will it be taken?"

In Jiang's bedroom, Jiang Yi wiped his hair and listened to what Zhuo Han said on his mobile phone. He hesitated a little, "Are you going to take pictures on the cruise ship?"

Ying Zhuohan on the other end of the phone hurriedly said, "Yes, this set of photos has to be taken on the cruise ship."

After saying that, he seemed to be a little nervous and asked, "What, is it inconvenient for you in a few days?"

"Or do you have no time?"

Jiang Yi supported his jaw, pillowed on the window sill, and looked at the blurred light in the distance from afar. He laughed, and his slender and thick curly eyelashes were like a moonlight filled with water, casting a shallow shadow.

He said in a clear voice, "I have time."

At the other end of the phone, several people who dared not come out looked at each other, breathed a sigh of relief, and put down the heart that was up to the throat.

The night wind floated, and the fragrance of gardenia came through the treetops. Jiang Yi, who was on the window sill, heard Ying Zhuohan on the other end of the phone and said to him, "Okay, I'll bring you the clothes in a few days."

"I'll pick you up on the day of the shooting."

Jiang Yi smiled and said, "Okay."

As if he thought of something, he hesitated and said, "This time the clothes..."

The last ripped sweater and ripped jeans not only impressed Lu Li, but also made him particularly impressed.

When taking the photo, Ying Zhuohan asked him expectantly if he could tear the hole in his jeans a little bigger.

When Jiang Yi took the photo, he felt cold on his legs. He hesitated and said don't tear it.

Don't say that he is not used to going home to show his grandmother, he is not used to it.

Ying Zhuohan had to give up with regret.

Hearing Jiang Yi's words, Ying Zhuohan on the other end of the phone seemed to be afraid that Jiang Yi would not agree, as if patting his chest and promising, "Don't worry..."

"This time it won't be the same as last time. The suits must be good."

Jiang Yi breathed a sigh of relief. He smiled and said, "Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Yi casually put his mobile phone next to the desk, wiped his hair, and looked at the blurred light of the land house in the distance. The night wind floated up his wet and soft hair.

At the same time, in a box, with the phone hanging up in the middle of the table, several people who were staring at the mobile phone immediately burst into applause, and the atmosphere was boiling.

Zhong Mao patted the shoulder of the person next to him excitedly: "Damn it, you can do it!"

"There are no flaws!"

Ying Zhuohan whistled. He leaned against the chair, shook his legs crazily, and said deeply like an old man, "That's..."

"You don't look at my relationship with Jiang Yi..."

"He has been afraid since he was a child that I can't get a graduation certificate without a book. As soon as I said that I could add ordinary points when I handed in my photo works, he would definitely agree..."