82%

The crackling rain hit the surface of the umbrella, making a dull sound.

The envelope is not thick.

Even if it is so thin, you will know that the paper money is not thick.

But Lu Li looked at the envelope motionless for a long time.

After a while, his lips moved, but he couldn't make any sound.

Jiang Yi half raised his head and hugged him. His eyes were shining, and he said he wanted to give him a big house.

He also said that it may not be as big as Lu Zhai's bedroom now, but there will definitely be some when he works in the future.

He has always been like this.

Whatever you like, you will give the best to each other.

It's the same with dolls and renting a house.

He grew up with Jiang's father and had never seen his parents falling in love.

But he seems to love more than anyone else.

Lu Li's eyelashes moved.

The umbrella that covered the rain slanted, as if the rain outside hit the eyes.

The smash made my eyes red and painful.

The winding rain fell on the cheeks along the eyebrows, and it was cold.

Jiang Yi was stunned. He raised his hand with a little hesitation, and then carefully touched the corners of Lu Li's eyes.

He found that the eyelashes on his light blue eyes were warm.

Lu Li lowered his head and raised his hand to hold his hand, lowered his eyelashes and kissed him.

---

Jiang Yi was carried into the car parked downstairs of the dormitory.

Lu Li didn't say anything all the way.

After closing the door, he turned on the heating, and then bent down to touch Jiang Yi's trousers.

Jiang Yi ran all the way, and the feet of his trousers were wet, and the ankles on the white socks were also cold.

Lu Li's throat moved. He stretched out his hand, bent down to take off Jiang Yi's shoes and white socks, wiped it with a clean towel, and finally put his soaked feet on his knees.

The car was heated, and there was a muffled sound of raindrops hitting the roof of the car.

Jiang Yi also has a clean towel on his head.

He sat on the co-pilot, opened his eyes, and obediently sat down and let the people around him wipe his hair.

It was like a beautiful kitten who went out to take back a pile of dried fish, and then the soft white hair was stained with a lot of water and was wiped by the people next to it.

Jiang Yi lowered his head and opened the envelope. While his hair was wiped, he said happily with a little thought, "We can rent a house with a balcony."

"There are a lot of flowers on it."

"You can also put a locker in a bigger house, and your gloves can be put in it."

Jiang Yi pulled out five banknotes and said, "This is for Dad."

He fell in favor with a small massage pillow.

Father Jiang's waist and cervical spine are not very good because he has been driving all year round.

After pulling out five banknotes, Jiang Yi stuffed the envelope to Lu Li and said seriously, "I'll give you the rest."