87%

--"We don't know each other well."

In just a few words, Lu Li put out the fire.

He quietly tilted his head in Jiang Yi's palm, and then suddenly smiled and whispered, "Yes."

"I'm not familiar with it."

He repeated, "We don't know him well."

Jiang Yi patted him on the head, nodded with relief, and then got up to draw a tissue to wipe his mouth, but when he got up, he subconsciously staggered, and his legs were soft and almost half kneeled on the chair.

Lu Li immediately held his waist and looked at Jiang Yi holding his shoulder, trembling to see his thighs.

Jiang Yi trembled and said, "Arno."

Lu Li subconsciously became nervous, holding his waist and said, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Yi muttered, "You won't break my leg, will you?"

Lu Li was so crazy last night that Jiang Yi felt that he was a doll folded up and down. It didn't hurt, but it made people stunned.

Lu Li immediately touched his leg.

Although he didn't work hard last night, he had a lot of energy and was in a state of extreme excitement. He couldn't wait to tear the bones in front of him into his abdomen and chew them up the bones together.

Jiang Yi has always been in poor health.

Since he was a child, he has not been willing to work so hard on Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi patted Lu Li's hand off, touched it with lingering lingering heart, and found that it should be just a symptom of soft legs, which was not broken.

Lu Li squatted next to the chair. He looked up and whispered, "Good boy."

"You have to take medicine."

"It's both inside and outside."

Jiang Yi stuffed half an egg into his mouth, and his ears turned red. He said with a stiff face, "I'm fine."

"Don't take medicine."

Lu Li swallowed the egg a few times. He squatted on the ground and thought about it, and then stepped back a few steps. He went to the sofa and said seriously to Jiang Yi at the table, "Then come and show me."

Jiang Yi: "..."

Lu Li looked at him for a few seconds, and then was afraid that he would come over. After thinking about it, he dragged his shoes and stepped on the highest point of the sofa.

He has been practicing rock climbing for several years, but at this moment, he is in the most cautious posture. He can't wait for a few stones to jump out of the ceiling and let him stay on the ceiling.

Lu Li stepped on the sofa and was a little relieved. He said to Jiang Yi, "Come and show me."

"If we come over, we won't take medicine."

Jiang Yi: "..."

A few minutes later, Lu Li was relieved. He picked him up neatly, kicked open the bedroom door and said, "If you can't walk, go back to the room to take medicine."

Jiang Yi couldn't help it. He kicked him, grabbed his hair and said, "I'm fine."

"Don't paint it inside."

Lu Li was held by him with his blonde hair and said as he hugged him, "Uh-huh, I'm fine. Whoever applies medicine to me is a bastard."

He put Jiang Yi on the bed, then went to get the medicine bought in the living room. When he opened the bedroom door, he said, "I'm a bastard."