51%

At 9:00 p.m., some sporadic objects were neatly placed on Jiang Yi's bedroom bed.

The two people at the head of the bed are meticulously distinguishing things.

"I won't take this pillowcase, but I'll take the lame horse."

Jiang Yi wrinkled his nose. He pouted and said to Lu Li, "That horse can't do it."

The lame pony has been accompanying him since he was a child. Although it is very old and looks crooked, Jiang Yi feels very relieved to put it on the bed.

Lu Li turned his head and said, "I sewed the lame leg of that horse. I'm not here. You will definitely pull its legs when you sleep."

"What if it breaks up again and again?"

In fact, it's all farts.

Jiang Yi can't move at all when sleeping, and he won't pull the legs of the lame horse.

When I was a child, the doll pony broke its leg, also because of the poor quality, and extra threads could be seen at the connection of the four legs.

However, Lu Li was afraid that he would not take the lame horse away. Jiang Yi slept too well with the pony doll at night, which completely replaced him. Maybe he would not have his company with Jiang Yi in bed in the future.

Jiang Yi thought for a while and finally said, "Okay."

"But you have to leave me those two orange-flavored aromas, and I'll give you that horse."

Lu Li: "Okay, can I take the pillow with me?"

Jiang Yi shook his head and said, "No, I'm going to play jigsaw puzzles against the pillow."

Zhong Mao: "..."

He sat on the floor and finally couldn't help whispering, "Well... are you separated?"

This situation is exactly the same as the divorce and the separation of children. What I know is that Lu Li went to live in his home for a few days. I didn't know that I thought that the two brothers were going to liquidate their property when they were adults.

Although the things are all gadgets on the bed, some are even toys from childhood.

But no matter who says it, it is estimated that no one in the circle will believe that the young master of the Lu family bargains because of a lame pony doll.

Jiang Yi and Lu Liqi on the bed turned their heads and looked at him. Zhong Mao chokled and said honestly, "You continue, you continue."

The two people on the bed were the same as the young couple. They looked at him and didn't say anything, and they looked more and more serious.

Zhong Mao lay on the floor and pulled up the quilt.

The two of them separated for more than half an hour.

Lu Li's backpack bulged a lot. He sat by the bedside: "Remember to put your mobile phone at the head of the bed at night. Call me if you feel uncomfortable."

"Don't think it's a small problem. You can bear it until you go to the hospital in the morning."

"Don't be greedy for the air conditioner. Get up secretly in the middle of the night and turn it down."

"Plug in the induction night light plug before going to bed."

Jiang Yi sat cross-legged on the bed. He muttered, "I'm not a child..."

Lu Li thought that you were not a child and who was a child. He secretly ate ice cream with Cheng Chao behind his back all day long, thinking that he didn't know.