32%

Jiang's family.

Jiang Yi put his mobile phone upside down on the desktop. After finishing his homework, he went to take a shower. When he wiped his hair after taking a shower, he found that he seemed to have forgotten something.

After he saw the mobile phone on the desktop, Jiang Yi remembered that he had muted his mobile phone tonight and did not receive a call from Lu Li.

Jiang Yi picked up the mobile phone on the table, leaned against the chair to read the news, and found that Lu Li said that he would come to sleep with him tonight.

Jiang Yi frowned slightly. He remembered that Aunt Lu seemed to have raised the wall, otherwise Lu Li would not have slept in Lu's house honestly these days.

He made a phone call, and the other end of the phone was quickly connected, and there was a crackling sound.

Jiang Yi wiped his hair and said doubtfully, "Auntie, will you come over tonight?"

The person on the other end of the phone seemed to be angry with something, and said quickly and anxiously, "No."

"Don't close the window tonight. I'll go over the wall."

Jiang Yi paused and he hesitated, "Isn't the wall raised?"

"Or don't come. It's too dangerous at night."

Lu Li packed up the suitcase and thought it was dangerous. He couldn't be the group leader of Jiang Yiqun, and he couldn't get into Jiang Yi's quilt?

Thinking of the stupid administrator who kicked him out of the group, Lu Li's movement of packing up was even bigger. He stuffed the suitcase hard, stepped on it with his foot, and found it very strong with satisfaction.

Jiang Yi sighed, "When will you come over?"

At the other end of the phone: "Now."

"Wait for me for ten minutes. Don't lock the window."

After saying that, Lu Li hung up the phone.

Jiang Yi put the towel to wipe his hair on the chair. He unsturbed the door of the room, took a look at the living room, and found that Jiang's father was not in the living room. He should be taking a shower.

He carefully opened the door, closed it gently, and walked out.

A few minutes later.

In front of the wall in the backyard of Lu's house, Lu Li, who was wearing pajamas, pushed the suitcase to the corner, crossed his long legs, and directly stepped on the suitcase neatly climbing up the wall, half squatting on the wall.

On the other side of the wall, Jiang Yi half raised his head. He looked at Lu Li on the wall and looked at him slightly stunned and subconsciously, "Why are you here?"

Jiang Yi said seriously, "Come and pick you up."

Jiang Yi thought about the height of the wall, then opened his arms and said nervously, "You jump down, and I'll follow you."

Lu Li: "..."

He looked at the thin teenager under the wall and only felt that if he really jumped down, he would crush Jiang Yi, who had raised him for seven or eight years.

Lu Li: "You step back a little. That position can't be picked up."

Jiang Yi opened his arms and stepped back a few steps when he heard the words.

"It's not enough. We have to step back a little and take another five or six steps."

Jiang Yi looked back at the distance and wondered, "Is it too far?"