Chapter 15

Kenny rolls up his sleeves to cool off a bit as he continues his work. Leo can't help but notice just how built this guy was. His shoulders were strong and his biceps were huge, "He might be as buff as Mysterion..."

Kenny turns around, "Did you say something?"

"Oh, I was just talking to myself, all good." Leo shows an awkward smile.

-

They work for two hours before taking a break. They both walk to a vending machine and buy some cold drinks. Kenny gets a canned Cola, and Leo gets a small bottle of milk. They sit down next to each other on a shady patch of grass.

Kenny cracks open his drink and takes a few big gulps, "Hahh... Man... This mess is huge."

"Yeah, it really is..."

"It was that supervillain, Professor Chaos. I heard he just came in here and blew everything up."

"Yeah..."

"If only he knew how much work people like me have to do when he messes things up like this."

"Yeah..."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired, this work is pretty exhausting."

"You're telling me. I always feel sore after a day of work like this. Makes my other jobs harder."

"Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? If anyone gonna apologize to me it should be that lightning freak. He needs to cool off."

"Right..."

"I just hope that things like this can be prevented in the future."

"Well, there's always Mysterion. He could take professor chaos down..."

Kenny smirks, "Do you like that Mysterion guy?"

Leo nods, "Yeah. He is actually a really cool guy."

"I'm glad."

"Why?"

"Just, you know, it shows you're a good guy. On the right side."

"I doubt that... I don't feel like a good guy most of the time..."

Kenny playfully ruffles Leo's hair. It was soft. Kenny had never gotten to feel it without gloves.

Leo giggles and looks up at him, "That tickles..."

Kenny stands up and walks away. "We should get back to work..." Kenny faces away from Leo to hide his face. He was pretty sure he was as red as a barn at that moment.

-

The sun starts to set. Kenny worked all day to clear the park. Leo helped a bit but mostly watched. Hard labor wasn't his thing.

Kenny packs up all the tools in the truck, "Leo? Do you need a ride home?"

"No, I want to wander around more. I don't feel like going home yet."

"Then... Do you want to get dinner with me?"

"Sure, that could be fun."

-

The two boys go to a nearby bar to eat and drink. Leo hadn't tried drinking in a few years but he was in a bad state of mind and just wanted to forget everything. He orders three of the strongest drinks.

Kenny watches as Leo chugs the beer, "Dude. Are you okay? Slow down."

"I'm *hiccup* good... Just thhurstyyyy."

"Beer doesn't quench thirst very well."

"Mhmmm..."

Kenny chuckles, he thought Leo was really cute when he was drunk, he acted like a stubborn kid.

"Leo, it's time to get home. Come with me." Kenny helps Leo out of his seat and out to his car. Leo falls asleep in the truck, drooling on his own shoulder.

Bunny - Chaos and Mysteryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें