Chapter 34

"Boyfriend?" Kenny pulls away to look at Leo.

"It's okay if you don't want to... Just forget I said anyt- Mmm!" Kenny cuts Leo off with a kiss.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"I would love to be your boyfriend, Leo."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Leo spins around and pulls him into a kiss, almost knocking them both over.

Leo clutches Kenny's shirt to hold him close, and Kenny lifts Leo up by his thighs, setting him on the countertop.

"Kenny... That weird feeling is back, it started this morning when I saw you asleep and now it just got stronger..."

Kenny hangs his head low so that Leo can't see him, "Jesus... You can't say things like that..."

"Sorry, was that wrong? Am I being weird?"

"No, you just sound incredibly sexy when you talk like that. It makes me want to take you."

"Take me where?" 

Kenny sighs and kisses Leo, "You'll find out soon enough."

"Okay..."

-

Kenny had to go to work for a few hours in the morning, leaving Leo alone in the house. Leo decides to look around and see how Mysterion lived.

Leo finds the JNPR and Professor Chaos wall, "He really was dedicated... I hope he wasn't disappointed to find out I was the Professor..."

He sifts through the documents and photos, briefly reading each one, "I'm surprised how much of this he got right. Some of this even I didn't know until recently... Is this the Boss's name? He never told me his full name, he just told me to call him Sir... We could use this..."

-

When Kenny gets home he sees Leo sitting on the couch.

"Leo?"

"Kenny! Come sit!"

"Ok... What's this about."

"We need to talk about our next steps. What do we do now that I'm not being controlled anymore?"

"Hmm... I guess the next step would be taking down JNPR. With our combined knowledge of them, we probably have all the info and power we would need... It might even be easy."

"Then let's do it!! Let's finally take them down!!" Leo smiles and grabs Kenny's arm.

"We will, my love. But first, we need to plan it out. We need a clear and concise plan if we want to pull something this big. It might take a couple of days. Are you willing to wait that long before acting?"

"Uh..."

"Leo?"

"You..."

"Leo, what's wrong?"

"What did you just call me?"

"Leo..?"

"No, before that."

"Hmm... Oh, I called you my love."

Leo blushes having confirmed that he heard him right.

"Do you not like it? I thought it would be okay since we are dating now..."

"I love it."

"Oh, good."

"Can you say it more..?"

"My love."

"Yeah..."

"Leo, my love." Kenny crawls to the side of the couch Leo is sitting on. He positions himself over Leo.

"K-Kenny?"

"Yes, my love?"

"What are you- ah!" Kenny slips a hand up Leo's shirt and starts playing with his chest.

"What am I doing? I'm touching you, my love."

"W-wait-"

Kenny starts to suck on Leo's neck. Leo's face gets red, his body temperature gets hotter and hotter.

"Kenny-"

"Is something wrong, my love?"

Sparks fly through the air above them, in a bright flash.

Kenny looks up, "Was that lightning?"

He looks back down at Leo, who is now covering his face with his hands.

"Leo?"