Chapter 19

Leo wipes his face with his sleeve, "Nothing... I just have a lot on my mind. Can we talk about something else?"

"Of course! What do you want to talk about."

"You. How are you doing recently?"

"Well, my job is pretty rough, but it's been nice meeting you. Things are a bit easier knowing you're rooting for me."

"I'll be your cheerleader!" Leo smiles, his tears are almost dry.

Mysterion's chest tightens. Every time Leo smiled at him he felt like he was being crushed, but it didn't hurt. He couldn't deny it any longer. He liked Leo, a lot.

"Leo..."

"Mysterion?"

"I-"

"What?" Leo tilts his head.

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... I forgot what I was going to say."

"Let me know if you remember."

"I will."

"Are you busy tonight?"

"Not as far as I'm aware."

"Then... Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"A movie?"

"Yeah... It could be fun!"

"Okay, sure."

Leo excitedly grabs his TV remote and puts on an old comedy called 'BASEketball'.

"Hey, that guy kinda sounds like you, Leo."

"Really? I thought he kinda sounded like you."

"Weird."

-

The movie credits roll. Mysterion enjoyed the movie. "That was good, wasn't it?"

"..."

"Leo?"

Leo is asleep. Mysterion tries to poke him to wake him up but Leo just falls onto Mysterion's lap.

"Leo..."

Leo cuddles into Mysterion's lap, he looked comfortable.

"Damn it. I guess I'm staying here for a while longer... Sleep well..." He gently plays with Leo's hair.

-

"Mmmm..." Leo starts to wake up, he can feel something soft under him. "Squishy..."

"Leo? Are you awake? Can you stop groping my thigh?"

"Squish squish..." Leo keeps squeezing Mysterion's thigh.

"Leo..."

"Hmm..? Wait... what...?" Leo sits up and looks at what his hands were playing with.

"You can let go now."

"Ah!"

"You always manage to be touchy with me, Leo."

"Sorry! Oh god... I'm so embarrassed..." Leo covers his face.

"Haha, you're such a spaz."

"I'm sorry..."

"Hey, it's okay. Trust me, it doesn't bother me."

"i-if you say so..."

-

Leo goes to bed that night a bit earlier than he usually would. He had a strange feeling in his stomach that was bothering him so he had to lie down.

"His thighs were so muscular... Is the rest of his body like that too? His shoulders, his chest, his arms, his..." Leo shoves his face into a pillow and squeals. "I need to stop thinking about this..."

But he couldn't stop, he just kept picturing what Mysterion's body might look like under the costume. Every thought made the warm feeling in his stomach surge. "So tingly... What is happening to me..."

-

Kenny goes home so that he can pass out in his bed, he was tired. Seeing Leo always seemed to wear him out, most likely from how fast his heart would race every time. 

"Never thought I'd be into some guy playing with my thighs, but I kinda liked that... Maybe it's just cause it was Leo... He could probably do anything and I'd like it..." 

Kenny shakes his head around, "Stop thinking about it..."

Neither one of them was able to get a good amount of sleep that night.