Chapter 40

The whole car shakes. Leo is barely able to keep himself up with his handcuffs. The man who was driving is pulled out of the car. Before Leo can think about how to get away he is pulled out as well.

"Ahh!" He stumbles forward.

"I'm here now. It's okay."

Strong arms embrace Leo. He knew who it was without even having to see his face. Kenny had come to save him.

Leo starts to cry again, "Kenny... You actually came..."

"Of course I did. I wouldn't let anything separate us now... Not when I just found the love of my life."

Leo nuzzles Kenny as Kenny pets his head slowly. 

Leo felt safe, and for the first time, he felt free.

"Wait, Kenny... What are we gonna do now? We can't go back..."

"I know. I found a place in Arizona. It's small and not too far from here. We can take this car and get going right now."

"What about money? I don't have access to my bank anymore."

"I got everything covered. My sister set up an account for me with all of my savings. She also got you a fake ID. We can live normally, Leo. Together."

"For real?!" 

"For real."

Leo pulls Kenny into a kiss and hugs him tightly. "Thank you! Thank you thank you!!"

Kenny chuckles, "Of course, my love."

"I love you, Kenny."

"I love you too Leo. Let's start our lives now. As free men this time. No expectations, no superhero or supervillain. Just us."

"Okay!"

----

Thank you for reading Bunny - Chaos and Mystery. 

This one was a bit different from my other stories, id love to know what you thought of it. And please check out my other works, they are all very gay.

Gay gay homosexual gay

Story anthem: