Chapter 35

-Smut warning-

"Leo, what was that?"

"I- uh..."

"I'm not mad, just a bit confused."

"I don't really know... I just kept getting hotter and hotter while you touched me and it just came out... did it hit you?"

"No, it went right above me..."

"I think I was just embarrassed..."

"Sorry, I'll go slower. Tell me if I'm going too fast, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Try to relax." Kenny kisses Leo's neck again.

Kenny sits up to remove his own shirt, as he raises his arms Leo can see all the muscles that cover his chest, and he reached out to put a hand on Kenny's stomach. "So pretty..."

Kenny laughs, "This body is all yours, Leo."

He puts his hand on Leo's bulge and rubs it as he watches Leo for a reaction. The faces Leo is making only increase Kenny's desire for him. He wanted to show Leo how good sex felt.

"Leo? Do you want to have sex with me?"

"S-sex?"

"Yeah."

"Uhm..."

"No pressure."

"I do..."

"Are you sure? I don't know if I'll be able to stop once I get going."

"I'm sure... I'm ready."

Kenny lifts Leo up and carries him to the bed. 

Leo's clothes are removed before he can even question what was going on. Kenny takes his pants off as well. Leo can see his whole body. "Your penis looks just as muscular as the rest of your body..."

Kenny smiles and gets on the bed, "And yours is as cute as the rest of your body."

Leo blushes, "No one has ever seen my naked body like this... It feels strange..."

"I think you look like a work of art Leo."

"You do? My body?"

"Yes. You are perfection in my eyes."

"Please..."

Kenny slowly licks down Leo's stomach and bites his thighs. Every touch makes Leo flinch, but he isn't scared. He was excited. He didn't know what was happening but his body reacted. It's like his body knew exactly what was going to happen and was ready for it.

Kenny puts two fingers in his mouth and sucks on them for a second before using those same fingers to push into Leo.

"What? What are you doing?"

"I need to loosen you up or else I won't fit."

Leo looks down at Kenny's erection. "That thing is going inside me!? That won't fit!"

"That's why I'm loosening you. Relax, I'll make sure you're okay."

He pushes in deeper, wiggling and pressing his fingers into Leo. 

Leo lets out small gasps as Kenny presses in.

Kenny notices how uncomfortable Leo looks so he starts to jack him off, distracting him from the discomfort.

"Mmm~" Leo bites his bottom lip and looks at Kenny, observing his every movement.

"You're doing so good Leo. Almost there."

"Hahhh..."

Kenny is able to fit four fingers in, this was loose enough. "Okay..." Kenny presses his hips against Leo's and holds his erection in position. "Hold onto me, try to bear with the pain until I'm all the way in. It will feel good after a bit, so be patient. Okay?"

"Okay..." Leo holds onto Kenny's shoulders.

Kenny presses in slightly, and the tip pops in, making Leo jolt. "Ah! It went in!"

"Fuck..." Kenny slowly continues to push further. Once he is halfway in he pauses to take a breath.

"Is it in, Kenny?"

"Mmm... no... just half..."

Kenny resumes, he puts a bit more force into his push and slides all the way in. Leo looks at him with a pleading expression.

"Leo? It's in. Are you doing okay?"

"Mhm..." Leo nods while biting his lip.

Kenny catches his breath and pulls out. He goes in and out slowly, just to help Leo get a feel for the sensation. 

"It feels weird..."

"I know. Are you ready to start?"

"You mean we didn't do it yet?"

Kenny smiles and raises his eyebrows to see Leo, "No."

"Okay... then go ahead."

"If you say so."

Kenny slowly pulls out again, and when just his tip rests inside he slams back into Leo.

"AHH!! KENNY!" Leo throws his head back and his mouth gapes open.

"Holy fuck... So fucking hot..."

Kenny thrusts again, keeping pace this time.

"Kenny! Somethings happening! It feels warm! I think I'm-"

Kenny puts his thumb over Leo's dick, keeping him from finishing.

"Not yet. I still have a long way to go." Kenny kisses Leo, instantly making him feel more relaxed.