Chapter 25

Mysterion turns to Leo, "You're an amazing person. Probably the nicest person I know. JNPR doesn't deserve someone as kind-hearted as you."

"That's what you would think, huh..."

"It's true..."

"Mysterion. Maybe I'm not as great as you think I am. Maybe I'm actually a bad person."

"I know you aren't."

"I work for JNPR. How could a good person do that?"

"You work for them because they force you to. Doing bad things because you HAVE to doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you a survivor."

"Mysterion..." Leo really started to believe Mysterion, every word Mysterion said was just right.

"Leo, trust me and trust yourself. You aren't evil because someone else tells you that you are. You are just you. Good and evil are on a spectrum, we all have a little bit of both."

"Even Proffesor Chaos?"

Mysterion sighs, "Yes... even him. He may be cynical, but he probably has a reason to do so. Though I personally don't think his actions could ever be justified, I don't really know his story."

"Mysterion..." Leo felt a flood of relief, maybe there was hope that Mysterion would forgive chaos if he knew what had happened to him.

"Leo?"

Leo sits on his knees facing Mysterion. He places his hands on Mysterion's shoulders and stares at him.

"Leo? Is everything okay?"

Leo's heart is racing. He was about to do something he thought was impossible. 

He kisses Mysterion.

Mysterion's eyes widen. "Mm?"

Leo pulls back, "Sorry... I just... You make me feel so..."

Mysterion pulls Leo back in, holding him in his lap. He hisses him deeper than before. He holds Leo's face in one gloved hand and uses the other to embrace his back.

"Mmm..." Leo hums as they kiss. The world spins around him, nothing in his life had ever made him feel this happy. 

Leo begins to breathe heavily, and Mysterion pulls back to look at him. His face is red and he had a worried expression.

"Leo? Are you okay?"

"Mysterion, something is happening to me... My body feels weird..."

"How do you mean?"

"My stomach feels tingly and my mouth won't stop watering."

Mysterion smirks. "You're horny."

"What does that mean?"

"You don't know what horny means?"

Leo shakes his head.

Mysterion kisses him again and smiles, "It means your body wants mine. You're craving sex."

"Sex!?"

"It's okay. Let yourself feel it. Is this the first time you've felt this?"

"Yeah..."

"Just relax. Let it take you over."

"Mysterion?"

"Yes?"

"Can we kiss more?"

"Of course."

-

Leo is on his back in the grass, and Mysterion is laying on top of him, sliding his hand up Leo's stomach.

"M-Mysterion!"

"How do you feel?"

"I feel hot..."

"Can I try something?"

"What is it?"

"I'm just gonna kiss your body. Do you trust me?"

"Yes..."

Mysterion starts to suck on Leo's neck.

"Ahh... It feels..."

"Good?"

"I think so... I don't like how hot I'm getting... it's like my body is thirsty... I just want to quench the thirst..."

Mysterion sits up and looks at Leo. He is squirming.

Mysterion sighs. "You should get home then... We can't do anything out here so you'll have to take care of it on your own."

"How do I take care of it?"

"Do you seriously not know?"

"I don't..."