Chapter 26

-Slight smut warning-

"Leo... I don't know how to explain it... Have you really never gotten hard before?"

"Is that what's happening?"

Mysterion looks down at Leo's pants. "Yes."

Leo covers his face, "Oh god... I'm sorry... all we did was kiss and I got like this..."

"It's okay Leo. I felt it too. It's normal."

"How do I take care of it?"

Mysterion pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs, "Damn it. Do you have your credit card on you right now?"

"I do. Why?"

"We should go to a hotel."

Leo blushes and stands up, "Okay... Let's go..."

-

Once Leo gets a room at a nearby hotel he opens the window to let Mysterion inside. Mysterion shuts the window and pushes Leo down onto the bed.

"Leo. Can I touch you?"

"Please..."

Mysterion takes off his gloves and sets them on the nightstand. "If you want me to stop just tell me to. I'll only do what I think will help."

"Hurry... I feel so hot..."

Mysterion slides his hand under Leo's shirt and kisses his neck. Leo sharply inhales and clenches his teeth.

"Relax, Leo."

"I'm trying..."

Leo's pants are slowly unbuttoned and pulled off, revealing his underwear. Mysterion takes those off too, tossing them to the side.

"You're really hard, Leo. Are you sure this is the first time?"

"Yeah... As far as I can remember..."

Mysterion smiles, he knows that Leo will lose his mind with what he was about to do.

Mysterion grips the base of Leo's penis, sliding his hand up and back down before putting his tongue on the tip.

"Mysterion? Wait, it's dirty..."

"It's okay. Just focus on the feeling."

"Hahhh... okay..."

Mysterion licks in circles around the tip. Jolts fire through Leo's body. He does his best to not send out any accidental lightning.

"S-slow down!"

Mysterion does as Leo asks, going slower, but putting a bit more pressure. He opens his mouth and inserts Leo's length.

"Ghhh..." Leo gasps and clutches the bedsheets.

Mysterion moves his head up and down as he sucks Leo off. It doesn't take long for Leo to finish.

He arches his back as his body twitches, he can't get any words out. This was the first time he had ever ejaculated. His traumatic childhood made him miss out on the fun parts of puberty.

Leo heaves and looks at the ceiling, his eyes heavy. "Oh god... That felt like nothing I've ever felt before..."

Leo looks down to see Mysterion slurping up what Leo had released in his mouth,

"Ahh..! I- I didn't mean to cum in your mouth- are you okay?"

Mysterion spits into the trash can and smiles at Leo. "It's fine. Did it feel good?"

Leo blushes and nods.

"Good. We should get you home. Next time this happens just remember what I did, just use your hand and stroke it up and down in whatever ways feel good."

"..."

"Are you embarrassed?"

"Yeah..."

Mysterion kisses Leo again, embracing him on the bed. "You don't need to be. I'll never judge you. I like you, Leo. I like like you."

"Me too..."

They kiss again, laying down and intertwining. Mysterion's cape draped over the bed.

"Leo, you know we can't become a couple if you don't know my identity, right?"

"I do..."

"Then, do you want me to show you?"